Not new to the Forum, but never formally introduced myself.

StreetPilot

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm Jeff and am working on my third SN. ju015dd originally introduced me to the site about ten years ago when we both belonged to Tallahassee Muscle Car Association. I started with a couple of '67's and a '68, but moved on to a '95 DFG GTS, a fairly nice '96 Cobra, and now I'm building (rebuilding actually) a '94 GT. I'm originally from FL, but have been living in Missouri(!) for the past four years for work (I fly airplanes for a living).

I'll start a build thread here soon. To the Admins and Members alike, thanks for building and being a part of a great site for our cars. The build threads that Dalamar, Whippy, Paul, Deeplist and all of the other enthusiasts that post here due to a love of our hobby all make a good site great. I'm glad to be here.

Jeff

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hello! :wave:

Thanks for introducing yourself and please continue to enjoy the site!

OP
OP
S

StreetPilot

Reaction score
Interesting...

What was your SN on TMCA?

It's JD. I drove a black '96 Cobra with Steeda Ultralite I wheels, a Saleen heat extractor hood and S281 wing. Haven't been on there much since I never get back to Tally anymore. Going to the Virginia game this year though.:thumbsup: I remember you.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
It's JD. I drove a black '96 Cobra with Steeda Ultralite I wheels, a Saleen heat extractor hood and S281 wing. Haven't been on there much since I never get back to Tally anymore. Going to the Virginia game this year though.:thumbsup: I remember you.

Hmmm, sounds vaguely familiar. Jog my memory with you car as it sat back then lol.

OP
OP
S

StreetPilot

Reaction score
Other than the looks I mentioned, it was a 4V B-head car with long tubes, offroad H and Super 40 series Flows. IRS out of Brett's red Cobra (BreBar21) was under mine after I swapped him my SRA. I used to hang with Tony Whetstone, T (Terrence, who had the other black '96 Cobra with full Griggs suspension and '95 R replicas), Bo (drove the yellow LT1 Camaro that ran into the building doing a burnout), Bryan (had a white SN cobra w/black interior, then a LS1 T/A he bought from some Russian guy), 93zm6tally, John (jlaw), SSTony and Greg Kulbick (FL Zinc).

Used to go the Friday meets at the lot across from Furrin Auto, then later the Sonic meets on Monroe. Good stuff.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Shit that doesn't help really, need some pics lol.

No biggie, but yeah i remember all those guys. SStony is the only one from that list i'm really friends with.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online