Not really a new guy but haven't been on here for a while. From Sout Dakots

mystic

Reaction score
Not sure what happen to my old name but I recreated an account that suit me better. I was on here before like 4-5 years ago. I had a 94 5.0 GT triple black vert which i still have. Well now I have a 96 mystic cobra. Fully built. Built 4.6 3.4 whipple. Arh. Proefi. T56 magnum. But 8.8 with Moser stuff. Full team z suspension an the list goes on.

The wheels aren't spray painted. They are actually powder coated. We spray painted my buddy wheels begor this. This is my 94 Gt. It now has a 351w an a cowl.hood but it sits in the garage next to my cobra. I also a 85 gt an a 96 red cobra too

lutter94

Reaction score
Nice stance on the mystic. You do any work at excessive? Had a chip tuned there not to long ago....seems to be pretty busy there.

OP
OP
M

mystic

Reaction score
Good friends with Joey an the crew at excessive. They are pack with alot of work. Buikding a 2jz dragster. Going thru another 2jz dragster. Also a supra an adrian sonic blue tt cobra that made 1300 an alot of other stuff.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome back!

If you ask [MENTION=17876]DeepList[/MENTION] really nicely he might be able to merge your old account?

PS, you can post more then 1 picture per post :) I merged your posts for you.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome back.

I remember that 94. The new mystic looks great.

OP
OP
M

mystic

Reaction score
Welcome back!

If you ask [MENTION=17876]DeepList[/MENTION] really nicely he might be able to merge your old account?

PS, you can post more then 1 picture per post :) I merged your posts for you.

My phone was being dumb so I did it each on its own post

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the community... again.

Yeah, if you remember anything about your old account, specifically the username, part of the username, or even an email address, I'll see if I can find it for you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online