Not Really New, Checking In Anyways

ZWilson07

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been a member on here since 2010 but never really posted much since I was always dealing with other mustangs or other projects.

It is quite funny to go back years to look at your first posts and then realize how dumb you sound, how far you have come and the knowledge you have gained :rotflmao:

But finally getting into an sn95. I am only wanting to spend about 3 grand on initial purchase price and still be able to at least drive it without it starting off as a complete major project. So I assume that is definitely going to knock me out of the new edge v8's, and keep me in the sn95's.

Now the only problem is decide 94-95 GT or 96-98 GT. I know the classic question and debate that always pops up around here. :challenge:

Im located in KY for any of the members that are located in and around there.

Thanks

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You may be surprised. Don't jump at the first thing that comes up. If you really want a new edge, keep your eyes open. I've saw some decent ones from time to time for $3k. The prices on those cars continue to fall.

Caboose302

Reaction score
Welcome! Where in KY? I'm in Cincinnati a lot. Also have a 95 for sale ;) *hint hint wink wink* lol

Sent from mah Obamafone

Caboose302

Reaction score
Black coupe
2a8eze3e.jpg

Sent from mah Obamafone

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Welcome....

The 94-98 seem to be holding there value and the new edge are dropping in value. Or at least on the market.

Like Charles said I've seen some new edge for pretty damn good deals.

OP
OP
Z

ZWilson07

Reaction score
Welcome....

The 94-98 seem to be holding there value and the new edge are dropping in value. Or at least on the market.

Like Charles said I've seen some new edge for pretty damn good deals.

Whats the lowest you have seen as far as new edge gt that runs and drives alright lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online