nothign matters fuck supras

98stang6

Reaction score
supras suck ass. i just wanna smoke all of them. stangs for life.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Re: nothign matterss fucnk surpas!!

hmmm someone cant type when they are drunk... when i come home drunk i dont get online i usually just goto bed or watch some tv... maybe ill start coming online instead to see how i can type wasted lol

TheBoss

Reaction score

LOL.... :drunk:

ripper

Reaction score

I think he smoked his breakfast LOL. :asse:

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score

umm why do supras suck?

they are quite amazing actually..making over 1000 hp on that inline 3.0 6 cylinder aint bad at all...

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

justinschmidt1 said:
umm why do supras suck?

they are quite amazing actually..making over 1000 hp on that inline 3.0 6 cylinder aint bad at all...

But a 1000hp supra would run the same as a 500hp fox coupe in the 1/4 mile. mabye not quite so im excagerating but still.

OP
OP

98stang6

Reaction score
ya supras are pretty astonishing making 600 hp on stock internals. but theyre all dyno queens. matts right. put the same amount of cash in a fox and it'll take a supra. especially with all the turbo applications for mustangs now a days. im jsut sick of all these vids with supra drivers talkin shit. like i saw one where the guy is chasing a "supercharged 02 cobra" which first of all any stang owner knows 01-02 cobras did not come factory s/c. and secondly i heard no such s/c whine coming from what was clearly an 02 gt. theyre jsut annoying.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Re: nothign matters f**k supras

Ok, there were no 00 or 02 cobras in America, if there is, there would only be a handful that were imported from Australia I think. Second, they could have taken an 02 GT, but cobra badges on it, and a centrifugal blower, and it would match your description fairly well.

I have respect for supras, but like with any car, many of the people driving them are complete dicks to anyone slower than them.

stangcharger

Reaction score

gotta have respect for a v6 that can turn that much power.

when their setup for drag racing they are lethal, kinda like 03-04 cobra's.

i wouldn't mind having a supra.

Teal_Beast

Reaction score

stangcharger said:
gotta have respect for a v6 that can turn that much power.

when their setup for drag racing they are lethal, kinda like 03-04 cobra's.

i wouldn't mind having a supra.

its an I6 and its done by just spinning it really high and making a buncha peak HP but no HP under the curve.

stangcharger

Reaction score

sorry thanks for correcting me. i do that even though i know it is an inline 6 i just am used to saying v6.

but still they are impressive for what they are.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score

haha..comes on..its still badass to be able to say yeah..my supra was dynoed at 1000 hp the other day...I know I would love to own a supra..jsut to boost like hell on the highway..but yeah it is true they are dyno queens..I love the way they sound and look personally...wolverines car is badass...

hmm I wonder how my 96 would run with a turbo setup? :eek:uttahere:

Teal_Beast

Reaction score

justinschmidt1 said:
haha..comes on..its still badass to be able to say yeah..my supra was dynoed at 1000 hp the other day...I know I would love to own a supra..jsut to boost like hell on the highway..but yeah it is true they are dyno queens..I love the way they sound and look personally...wolverines car is badass...

hmm I wonder how my 96 would run with a turbo setup? :eek:uttahere:

fast.

M

mustangman111

Im a proud mustang owner but my dream car would have to be the mkiv supra.

Im a member on their site and there not dicks at all. They have respect for all the cobras and the blown gts. They even respected my v6. As shown above they are inline 6's not a v. And your probably right the amount of the money given between a supra and a fox the fox would acutally put the power down. The thing with supras is you can buy a stock tt and with about 1.5 or 2k in mods you can beat about 89 percent of the cars on the road. Its called bpu or basic preformance upgrade. Most bpu supras can beat ferrari's and semi modded older vipers. Thats why I respect them the most. I love mustangs dont get me wrong.

Theres a guy on supraforums mustang wolverine with a nasty 90ish twin turbo black cobra. Im sure youve seen him hand many a supra owners ass to them. Id say get to know both sides before you say fuck a car.

Teal_Beast

Reaction score

Boo$t Or Die said:
Im a proud mustang owner but my dream car would have to be the mkiv supra.

Im a member on their site and there not dicks at all. They have respect for all the cobras and the blown gts. They even respected my v6. As shown above they are inline 6's not a v. And your probably right the amount of the money given between a supra and a fox the fox would acutally put the power down. The thing with supras is you can buy a stock tt and with about 1.5 or 2k in mods you can beat about 89 percent of the cars on the road. Its called bpu or basic preformance upgrade. Most bpu supras can beat ferrari's and semi modded older vipers. Thats why I respect them the most. I love mustangs dont get me wrong.

Theres a guy on supraforums mustang wolverine with a nasty 90ish twin turbo black cobra. Im sure youve seen him hand many a supra owners ass to them. Id say get to know both sides before you say f**k a car.

that guy is willie, he is from orlando, he is on some of my local car forums. 331 + turbo its kinda nice, although its a highway racer.

Yea when you say it can "beat X car" i assume your talking about from a roll because thats all they are good for.

G

GREG@SN95

Yah... Supras are poorly made ugly rice burners... JMO

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online