Now Ford is doing things right Shelby500KR

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yep he is should have let svy handle it but noooo ....im a anti shelby ford guy

95Boss

Reaction score
Sopme people consider him a great innovator, a genius. In half a century he has won some of the most prestigious races in world, built some amazing cars, provided employment for thousands of people, and raised millions for cancer research. Not bad for a douche or deusche (whatever that is). Just my $.02

OP
OP
R

ripper

Reaction score
There would be no cobra if not for carrol shelby. A new Toyota Saqoia is 62k. See what a new z6 corvette costs.

freakshow12

Reaction score
BTW the KR is recalibrated to 540hp and the new body work. now we have the 600-725hp super snake to deal with. thanks again ford for building cars the average guy cant buy. bunch of pricks( I am bitter because my own GT500 deal went south when the ADM's hit and my dealer got greedy and sold it out from under me)

white98stang

Reaction score
why would you say carol shelby is a bad guy??? The guy gave mustang a really good name and a prestigous image of one of the most powerful sports car ever built. I think everyone can agree on that.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
shelby should have done stuff with the vettes i hate them both so 2 birds one stone

MyBoxersSayJoe

Reaction score
definitely would buy the new supersport corvette before i hesitated to think about the gt500kr.

650 hp at 2700 lbs, suspension and aerodynamics to match. i don't give a shit what you think about vettes, that's fuggin' nuts!

probably already a line for them even though they'll be 6 figures.