O NO!!!! THE GREMLINS ARE BACK! (electrical)

dnkapcorydnk

Reaction score
damn damn damn.... i am sure a have a little gremlin that lives under the hood of my cars and switches and chews threw wires when i sleep... lol anyways i always seem to have electrical problems.... i get my car back 2 days ago from a little electrical issue... bad terminal ends stress cracked but UN-noticable from the top... interesting.... well now the car runs GREAT!!! no more hard cold starts... idles great.... well i go around the block to a friends house and come back out... open the door, door chimes goes twice and then it sounds like the battery just goes dead... bing bing... biiinnnggg..... dead* lol anyways i turn the key and no light cluster light or gauge action of any kind.... but my fuel pump is running strong... windows door locks radio ac... nothing works.... then i get out of the car and the fuel pump wont stop so i have to disconnect the battery DAMN GREMLINS!!!! lol

:help2:

Tattoogod

Reaction score
have you replaced the fuel pump relay? if they stick it will cause that as well..i believe the fuel pump relay is under the hood in that fuse block.

OP
OP
D

dnkapcorydnk

Reaction score
lol, took it back to bensons... those guys are great. Turns out when they did my previous job they accidentally tugged on the ground cable a little to hard to broke my engine ground. Repair free of charge and only took a day :)

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I know my terminals were cracked on my battery, the same thing happend I fixed it but then it had the same issues. I followed the battery leads and found the one that goes to the little box/block beside the under hood fuse pannel was cracked and barely hanging on. Check out that connection.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online