o.O miata vs 94 gt

94OJGT

Reaction score
ran into a turbo miata today on the highway.....umm wow?

i have to say, i thought my car was fast when i changed my timing n put 3:73's n intake, n 100 shot nitrous, but dam i got spanked..lol

ne1 here ever go up gainst 1?

light little things hah

jonnystang94

Reaction score
Ya man my friends dad used to have like this 92 miata that he turbo'd and i have to say it was pretty quick. He did a few other things to it and he got it to run a 12.3. That aint to bad considering were in colorado and Bandimere Speedway is at 6000ft! So ya they can be made quick.

OP
OP

94OJGT

Reaction score
well ive never been to the track yet , but this thing pulled on me like

a z06 vs 03 stock cobra

wisdom

Reaction score
back in college i had 95 miata, FUN little go, i called it a go cart, put on a cold air kit, and ran away from a 4.6 96 gt well upto about 120, then the stang pulled ahead, but i was good door ahead of him upto that point, he had to follow me and ask what i had done to it, didnt believe it all stock except for a akito intake, he had a new at the time 96, with the sidepipes, might of been the cobra even, know it sounded bad, now i just got a 95gt, its a automatic i know i know :( but its a dog, what do you all suggest? its cold air intake, flowmasters, and i think thats it?

OP
OP

94OJGT

Reaction score
wisdom said:
back in college i had 95 miata, FUN little go, i called it a go cart, put on a cold air kit, and ran away from a 4.6 96 gt well upto about 120, then the stang pulled ahead, but i was good door ahead of him upto that point, he had to follow me and ask what i had done to it, didnt believe it all stock except for a akito intake, he had a new at the time 96, with the sidepipes, might of been the cobra even, know it sounded bad, now i just got a 95gt, its a automatic i know i know :( but its a dog, what do you all suggest? its cold air intake, flowmasters, and i think thats it?

4:10's, 100 wet shot nitrous
and u'll have a blast :dancing6:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online