o/r pipes

Ryaannn

Reaction score
Alright, ive been looking to buy an o/r H or X pipe, but ive seen that for most cars to need to put in MIL eliminators for most cars. I have only found these MIL eliminators for 96 and up stangs, so im wondering do 94-95 gt's not need them?

Downshift

Reaction score
Nope I have offroad x pipe. Bassani. Still uses the front two o2s. We dont have back two.

Nacho

Reaction score
^+1. We only use the ones on the headers.

Demolisher

Reaction score
so if i want a x pipe i just go and tell the muffler shop to make me one i dont have to doanything to the car ????

S.O.B.

Reaction score
I would think you would be better off just buying one of the known brands that are already available unless you can get a real hook up at your muffler shop. I run a BBK X-pipe and it sounds pretty raspy on a 5.0. Had an H pipe before and this one sounds totally different. Running a FRPP cat back

Hicks

Reaction score
ugh.... lol... my 5.0 has the o2's where the cats should be right behind the headers???? i dont understamd??? and my check engine light is on with my o/r h-pipe??

somone fill me in... im a complete idiot... and yes im the guy posting the other topic about h-pipes and needing help XD...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online