OBD I Tuner in Phoenix AZ area.

OP
OP
Chenn2389

Chenn2389

Reaction score
Call Adam Marre 585-802-6911
Worked with Adam today. He remoted into my lap top and live tuned from NY and I’m in AZ. I cannot believe how much better the car is running it is insane. We gonna work on it some more tomorrow, and hopefully wrap it up this weekend.

Notthenow

Reaction score
Sweet, good to hear. I have his software to use when I finally tune my 98. Good to know he can remote in if I can't work it out with the quarterhorse.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I enjoyed learning a little about the tune while I watched my dude remote tune mine. Glad to hear its working out for you. Has he ever tuned a car in the desert? I am just curious as I never considered how the tune might vary out in the desert and if you have never lived there you probably just don't understand how different it is.

OP
OP
Chenn2389

Chenn2389

Reaction score
I enjoyed learning a little about the tune while I watched my dude remote tune mine. Glad to hear its working out for you. Has he ever tuned a car in the desert? I am just curious as I never considered how the tune might vary out in the desert and if you have never lived there you probably just don't understand how different it is.
Ya it’s cool to watch and learn. I should be able to pick up enough to make adjustments myself once it’s all said and done. It’s pretty straight forward. He has tuned many cars out here with our shit 91 octane gas and hot dry climate. He’s been getting a lot of business from the south west because no one out here will tune these cars at all anymore. I’m not that worried about the hot climate I’m going to park the car May through September anyways it’s just way too hot and it’s uncomfortable to be in that car. The headers radiate all the heat through the firewall and the catless xpipe heats up the floor boards trans tunnel and shifter. Basically feels like I’m being cooked and no amount of AC makes it feel any better. No fun to be had cruising around when it’s 120 out anyways.

Notthenow

Reaction score
Soon it will be 120 everywhere every day...

JK, I only saw one day at 120 living in Phoenix for 9 years. You are just trying to scare people away from our little secret down here.

OP
OP
Chenn2389

Chenn2389

Reaction score
Soon it will be 120 everywhere every day...

JK, I only saw one day at 120 living in Phoenix for 9 years. You are just trying to scare people away from our little secret down here.
Haha. This last summer was actually great was rarely “hot” 110+ because we got heavy rains this year.

Notthenow

Reaction score
Yeah, it was nice. We got hammered several times down here in Tucson. They said it was the third wettest monsoon on record.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online