Obsessive Detail - Detailing Products

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Obsessive Detail! - http://www.obsessivedetail.com/
"We are your online distributor of premier detailing products. All the products we carry are easy to use,are fairly priced, and produce excellent results. Most of the products we carry cannot be found in stores. Whether you are a weekend warrior or a professional detailer, we have the products that will meet and exceed your needs.

We take pride in our products as well as our great customer service. Most orders are shipped out the same day. We are located in Westville,IL. If you have any product questions drop us an e-mail at any time. We look forward to doing business with you!"

-----

Thanks to Obsessive Detail members at SN95Forums recieve 10% off (non-sale items)
To get your discount PM Juztang or email him [email protected]

They carry many great products as you can see if your already into detailing.

If your new to detailing feel free to check out our detailing section here at sn95forums:
http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?board=13.0

Check them out: http://www.obsessivedetail.com/

Enjoy! :dancing6:

Juztang

Reaction score
Thanks for the intro Matt!

My name is Justin Davis and I'm the owner of Obsessive Detail. I've been detailing for a few years and own my own detailing business too. I personally use all of the products I carry and I'm very familiar with them. The website is fairly new and has only been up for about 4 months. Right now there is a lot to do with the site but it is a start! We carry Poorboys World,ClearKote, Optimum,Stoner, Lake Country, and Porter Cable polishers. I'm looking forward to interacting and meeting all the members here. If you have any detailing or product questions please feel free to pm or e-mail me.

Right now I'm currently having a pretty big Holiday Sale! Everything on the website is on sale except for kits. Don't miss out on these awesome deals! The sale will end December 31.

scootin95gts

Reaction score
juzstang i got a 95gt and its got some swirl marks on it and was wondering what products would be good to use to get them out without using a buffer and i already clay barred the whole thing just waiting to wax it. Im kinda liking the clearkote stuff heres a pic of my car

[attachment deleted by admin]

Juztang

Reaction score
The Poorboy's SSR1 will correct light swirls by hand. It will also clean the paint and bring out more shine and reflection. ClearKote Vanilla Moose also has light corrective abilities plus has light fillers to hide any leftover swirls after polishing. Then the ClearKote Red Moose glaze will make your paint look wet. Then I would top with Poorboy's Natty's blue or ClearKote Carnauba Wax. This combo will give a lot of depth and wetness.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've ordered stuff from Justang 3x and his prices are good, and delivery is quick.

Thanks for the hook up!

Kevinbrian

Reaction score
Buick will warrant each 2007 through 2011 model year Buick passenger car, light duty truck or van for 5 years or 100,000 miles/160,000 kms. with no deductible, whichever comes first, from the original in-service date of the vehicle, for warrantable repairs which are required as a result of defects due to material and/or workmanship to the Powertrain components as listed

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online