OD Wet Glaze & Amazing Dryer towel on sale!

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I just put out popular Obsessive Detail Wet Shine Glaze and our Amazing Dryer towel on sale. These are on sale on both of my sites www.theragshack.com and www.obsessivdetail.com

Wet Glaze is a pure gloss enhancer that can be topped with a wax or sealant without any bonding issues. Wet Glaze contains acrylic polymers that form a strong bond to the paint for longer lasting durability. Wet Glaze can also be layered over the top of your favorite wax or sealant for that dripping wet look and extended durability. Wet Glaze contains no cleaners or abrasives and looks great on light or dark colored vehicles. http://stores.theragshack.com/-strse-83/Obsessive-Detail-Wet-Shine/Detail.bok or http://www.obsessivedetail.com/polishesandswirlremovers.html

This towel is just amazing, so I had to call it the Amazing Dryer. It will hold up to 10 times its weight in water and it is 100% scratch free. This towel will do a whole vehicle without a problem. Lint free and also has a dual weave. The dual weave has long fibers on one side and short fibers on the other. The long fibered side is great for drying, it traps excess dirt and holds a ton of water. The short fibered side is great for buffing off product. Once you try this towel I guarantee it will be your goto towel! (25"x36") http://stores.theragshack.com/-strse-3/Amazing-Dryer-Microfiber-Drying/Detail.bok
http://www.obsessivedetail.com/microfibers.html

These specials will end on August 29th.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ha, You always make me spend money :)

Might be picking up the M105/205 as well, on someone elses dollar ;p

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Honest opinion, how do you like that glaze as well? And I might ask, do you reccomend the spray polish and compound over the Megs? I know M105 and 205 are very basic starting go-to polishes. I always fear sprays because in the past I've been nicely ripped off by them.

I know you trust your product, I'd just like some background on it :)

Feel free to take it to the Pm's, or just post in here. Thanks for always running killer deals man!

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I really like the glaze and use it quite a bit when I do show vehicles. It does add a nice amount of wetness and depth to the paint, it can be layered, and is super easy to work with. The glaze is really popular with my customers, everyone that has tried it, loves it.

As for the spray polish, I absolutely love it. I pretty much use Optimum Hyper Polish Spray every single day. I do a lot of cars for a dealership and I don't want to spend a ton of time on a vehicle. The Hyper Polish Spray actually removes a nice amount of scratches/swirls and leaves a great finish behind, it can also be used in the direct sunlight if you want to. With the spray, you can just mist a small amount on a pad and it saves a lot of product. I do like this a lot better than M205.

As for the Hyper Compound Spray, this works really well too, it does not have the cut that 105 has, but it is easier to work with and barely has any dust at all. M105 is harder to work with, but cuts like crazy. If I'm doing a major buffing job with really bad scratches and swirls, I will go right to M105, it does dust and is messy. M105 does have a learning curve, once you master it, you can't go wrong with it. You can use the Hyper Compound Spray for really bad jobs, but it is going to take you longer to remove the defects, but in return, it is going to be easier to use and not nearly as messy.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions. These are my honest thoughts, I do use pretty much all of the products I carry on a day to day basis and I'm really familiar with how they all work.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks bud! I might give them a try then, and I'll let you know what I think. I don't have the PC yet, so this is still on the table. My friend just got a lightning, and i Wanted to take care of it some, as well as his gf's car, my mothers, and a few others.

Gotta practice up before I can start charging ;p

I appreciate the honesty. I'll probably only need the polish for now, since the swirls/etc are very minor. Though, for one friends car I may have him order me either the 105 or compound, haven't decided just yet :)

The glaze will also be on the list. I might miss this sale, but stuff will be happening soon. P.s. got the towels in from the big sale. Thanks!

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks bud! I might give them a try then, and I'll let you know what I think. I don't have the PC yet, so this is still on the table. My friend just got a lightning, and i Wanted to take care of it some, as well as his gf's car, my mothers, and a few others.

Gotta practice up before I can start charging ;p

I appreciate the honesty. I'll probably only need the polish for now, since the swirls/etc are very minor. Though, for one friends car I may have him order me either the 105 or compound, haven't decided just yet :)

The glaze will also be on the list. I might miss this sale, but stuff will be happening soon. P.s. got the towels in from the big sale. Thanks!

Thanks for the order btw! Let me know what you think of the towels. Anytime you have any questions on products or detailing in general, just send me a message on here or give me a call at 217-304-7294 and I will be glad to help you out.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome man! What time zone are you in, so I don't call at some strange time. Didn't pay attention the package. Obviously I wouldn't call now haha.

This will help anyone else out, that's why I'm asking :)

And once I use them, I'll let you know. I'm saving them for special stuff, I'm weird, I know ha

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome man! What time zone are you in, so I don't call at some strange time. Didn't pay attention the package. Obviously I wouldn't call now haha.

This will help anyone else out, that's why I'm asking :)

And once I use them, I'll let you know. I'm saving them for special stuff, I'm weird, I know ha
I'm in Illinois, so central time zone.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.