Official SN-95.0Beast Build thread *Custom Supercharger set-up pics on pg2!*

hottwheels04

Reaction score
hey man let me kno how this goes pics etc,and a ballpark what I'm looking @, I'm in CT to and I might go this route with my car depending how it goes let me kno!

OP
OP
S

SN-95.0Beast

Reaction score
95gtjeff said:
hey man let me kno how this goes pics etc,and a ballpark what I'm looking @, I'm in CT to and I might go this route with my car depending how it goes let me kno!

If you want to come lend a hand, you are more than welcome, haha. that way you could get an idea of what you are in for

hottwheels04

Reaction score
SN-95.0Beast said:
95gtjeff said:

If you want to come lend a hand, you are more than welcome, haha. that way you could get an idea of what you are in for

K cool man I will hit you up! let me kno!

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
SN-95.0Beast said:
1bad95 said:
got any info on who built the piece to bolt the eaton onto your intake? also tb elbow? looks liike a bolt on piece! cant wait to see pics and hear how you like it!

Jbrasswell Fabrications made the adapters for me, i can't wait too see the finished product either!
i wonder if he could make a lower intake for a pi 2v?

OP
OP
S

SN-95.0Beast

Reaction score
Mustang Mark said:
SN-95.0Beast said:
1bad95 said:
got any info on who built the piece to bolt the eaton onto your intake? also tb elbow? looks liike a bolt on piece! cant wait to see pics and hear how you like it!

Jbrasswell Fabrications made the adapters for me, i can't wait too see the finished product either!
i wonder if he could make a lower intake for a pi 2v?

i'm sure he could no problem.

OP
OP
S

SN-95.0Beast

Reaction score
Picked up some SVT center caps finally, after my original ones were stolen! My wheels look complete again, haha

Supercharger set-up goes on next week or the week after, just waiting for it to warm up a bit!

MadStang

Reaction score
SN-95.0Beast said:
Bradley said:
<--------------in also... did you get this kit from that dude on corral?

Yeah i did. He custom made it for my set-up. I picked up the supercharger from another member on the site tho, because it is practically brand new

That blower looks familiar :p

OP
OP
S

SN-95.0Beast

Reaction score
MadStang said:
SN-95.0Beast said:
Bradley said:
<--------------in also... did you get this kit from that dude on corral?

Yeah i did. He custom made it for my set-up. I picked up the supercharger from another member on the site tho, because it is practically brand new

That blower looks familiar :p

hahah yep

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.