Official Virginia [757 area] Thread

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Awesome i can grab me some coffee while im there :) So who will be out there ????

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Most likely it will be myself, will, and Jason.

I haven't talked to Chris in ages, he rarely posts here anymore because he runs his own forum now. Which is cool and all but it sucks he doesn't post over here.

The bad thing is, not many people that live in this area that drive sn95s are on the forum. I saw a guy yesterday at advanced with a white GT with black deep dish bullets. He parked next to me when I was walking inside. I know he was looking at my car, maybe he saw the sticker? Who knows. Would be cool if someone passed out flyers or something to people who have SN95s. Then if anyone went into a store or were out and about and saw a SN95, you could put the flyer under their windshield wiper.

Reaction score
I'm at Langley AFB, VA. It's in Hampton or Newport News I think lol. I have a s197 now though, sn95 is in Illinois for sale.

Reaction score
If my BBS LM's come in before friday and are on I will show up! :) I have to work Saturday but I can probably get off at 4.

W

williamswill5

comin from hampton around that time is goin to be a bitch, u might be sittin in tunnel traffic for a while

Win

Legend
Reaction score
When i went to Va beach at 10 in the morning during the week it wasn't bad going through the tunnel now i don't know which one i went through though or anything i just followed the GPS. Being new to a place sucks having to re learn everything.

W

williamswill5

your gps probly took u through the hampton roads bridge tunnel cuz its the shortest distance, u could come through the monitor merrimac which usually has less traffic but its like 11 more miles or so

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
i have too many to list anymore. shoot i done forgot half of what i have in storage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.