Official Virginia [757 area] Thread

zepher0n

Reaction score
Late to the party here, it seems.

I moved to Williamsburg in July from Florida in my DFG 95 GTS. Hail, fellow Hampton Road-ians!

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Hey local guys. I am thinking about putting my F150 up for sale. It's a 2000 F150, XLT, 4x4, fully loaded with every option other than leather seats. It has 89k miles (slowly going up as this is my DD) and I have a binder filled with maintenance records & receipts. If you are interested or know anyone let me know. Thanks.

Back on topic, what's everyone been up to? This thread has been slow!

copmagnet

Reaction score
I'm bored...I kinda just cruised around yesterday, and ran into two douchebags in mommies benz, they tried to race me from a red light, after i didnt race them they pulled into foodlion, about 10 minutes later my gf called and was like "did you see the car in the ditch and those two guys getting arrested?" the only thing i could get through my mind was KARMA.

what are you up to today brian?

copmagnet

Reaction score
yea, i've been doing my best to avoid those situations. then tonight im riding with my friend and he started doing donuts in the mall parking lot..I was like ugh....

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, I hate people like that. I mean as much fun as it is to let lose and do stuff like that, there is always a place and time for it. Not in the middle of a mall parking lot. Glad you're going the smart route.

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
Reminds me of every night we went out by bass pro and walmart in hampton. Always some asshat in a honda weed wacking circles in the lots

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Well it snowed last night and on my way to work this morning I saw a black 96-98 Cobra vert had done a 180 and smacked the wall..... The roads were iced pretty bad. Was pretty sad to see that at 5AM.... Cops and local interstate services were out there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online