Oh may the pic whoring begin!

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
rgs said:
WEIRD i have a dent in like the exact same spot on my car on that driver side fender

HPIM1851.jpg

wtf me 2.. but it not that noticable.. and its o nthe same spot on the other side. :/ LOL.

wiplash

Reaction score
The dent is from working under the hood, blame the mechanic for leaning on it. :rant:

badass98svt

Reaction score
then that's yer own fault. lol

fix it, and then be careful with it!

94gtstang50

Reaction score
well its my dd w 146K on it, so I gave up on trying to keep it perfect (damn rocks and pebbles). The paint on that fender looks a lot worse than the dent anyways.

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
the only dent i have on my car is one on the driver's side rear quarter, iit dented it and got it right on the lip going into the wheel well and so it chipped alot of paint off. I saw the bitch do it too, right when i was about to get in my car so i followed her and told her she hit my car and she told me to fuck off...that was the wrong thing to say when i was mad. so i got her license plate number and went to the dmv and got her name/address and i went to her house and put brake fluid all over her car :|

i don't regret it at all

OP
OP
X

xr8d302

Reaction score
sweet jesus why do people dig up these old threads.....

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Good looking pics! I like looking @ both of the subjects. As for dents in the dr fender, looks like I had more than that single dent:
DSC02407.jpg

I had 1 that got added since I bought it. It was more like a wrench was dropped on it than a dent though. I cannot remember which fender is was on though!

If you like the door guards, keep them! It's your car!!!

OP
OP
X

xr8d302

Reaction score
This thread is over 2 years old...

I was just enjoying the funny twist it took from page 1 to page 2

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member