Oh NO3Z! Look at the 03 Cobra I have to fix

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
The other day I was bitching to my manager about how I never get to work on anything interesting. Well I saw this bitch roll in the lot and I knew he was gonna f*ck me over and give it to me. Sure enough its my nightmare now.

DSC03162.jpg

You say the camber doesnt look right? Lets have a closer look....

DSC03164.jpg

Yea that aint right is it?

OH SNAPS!!1!1!!!

DSC03165.jpg

37 hours total, brand new full IRS assembly from Ford, repair the quarter for like 8 hours, new fender, 4 new wheels and tires, fix the windshield post and the rear bumper. I wish it totalled so I could have stolen the mirrors off of it but alas a 12K dollar estimate just wont total a 4K mile Terminator.

This will not be quick. I will not enjoy this

Oh and incase you are wondering

DSC03161-1.jpg

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
wow that cobras got issues haha its because its a vert :nonono:

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Haha, no kidding, my dads Cobra vert just got totalled too. Worthless brother of mine, how I loathe you.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
your car look like an alien thing with the fogs and no bumper. :rollinglaugh:

coming back from a car show last saturday, i saw a redfire termie that got rear-ended....and i think it was three chicks in the car. can you say DREAM WOMAN. :boink:

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
I know a girl that has a PG 97 Cobra and f*ck she is sexy as hell. She mods it, drives it, and even cleans it just like a guy.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
I know a girl that has a PG 97 Cobra and f*ck she is sexy as hell. She mods it, drives it, and even cleans it just like a guy.

as long as she dosent have an adams apple your good to go :rollinglaugh:

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
l_bb28006768bfd5f7a0f074a927a27a34.jpg

Nope, think Im good. Shes pretty cool, kinda crazy to be under a Cobra on a lift installing a catback with a girl...haha

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
now if you could just get her to ditch those lame black wheels you would be set :pimp:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
ummm yeah...im going to need you to go ahead and come in on saterday...uuuummmm k

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
mite be showin her my O face later on if ya kno what Im sayin.....o,o,o,o,o hahahah you like that shit?

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
that movies great haha....im a god damn people person!!!! whats wrong with you guys ?!? haha

or hey michael why dont you just change your name to mike or something? why should i have to change my name hes the one that sucks

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
she is a butterface, but i would hit it and then take her car for a spin around the block.... :rollinglaugh:

there is a girl here thats in the college car club, drives a badass orange trans am....i dont know which one looks better, cause they are both sooo sexxiii :boink:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
haha good eye i didn't even see she had a head!!!! hahaha :rollinglaugh:

G

GREG@SN95

tRaV_19 said:
that movies great haha....im a god damn people person!!!! whats wrong with you guys ?!? haha

or hey michael why dont you just change your name to mike or something? why should i have to change my name hes the one that sucks

yeh... Micheal Bolton is a No Talent Ass-Clown... LMFAO!

94Vert

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
she is a butterface, but i would hit it and then take her car for a spin around the block.... :rollinglaugh:

+1

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
94Vert said:
DFG_Pimpin said:

+1
+2
Theres a girl around here with a 95 cobra. Does all the work and everything herself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99