Ok boy here is a few pics and a very short vid

G

GREG@SN95

Red96GT said:
Hmmm, sounds like your power steering pump is acting up.

idk... It sounds like theres a cat stuck in his belts to me...

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
we have always wanted one of those trucks but no back seat = bad for a baby and if i got it i would have to drive it in the winter and i couldn't do that to a lightning so i opted not to get one

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
we have always wanted one of those trucks but no back seat = bad for a baby and if i got it i would have to drive it in the winter and i couldn't do that to a lightning so i opted not to get one

Well we have one of our own now and we babysit 3 others, but my wife has her Nitro, and the inlaws just got a Navigator so we have plenty of space for all those little :ass3:'s

Winter is no prob here at the beach :boink: 8)

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yeah we got her malibu right now once i get back to work we are trading it in on a trailblazer she wants one really bad...then i should get rid of my truck for a lightning too then when she works i will let her drive the l so i can have the vehicle that can hold the car seat O0

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
damnit, i should have bought a lightning.

Sounds sick, i saw one today when i was in the rental truck (Hemi is being repaired) and he was just driving along and then he just floored it and all i heared was a loud whine and the tires imediatley broke loose. he had to have been going at least 40MPH when he did this. freaking awesome. i cant wait to see the mods you do to this thing

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
congrats, looks and sounds great :pimp2: :thumb:

2 svts... :boink: :boink:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
KB said:
damnit, i should have bought a lightning.

Sounds sick, i saw one today when i was in the rental truck (Hemi is being repaired) and he was just driving along and then he just floored it and all i heared was a loud whine and the tires imediatley broke loose. he had to have been going at least 40MPH when he did this. freaking awesome. i cant wait to see the mods you do to this thing

be patient Paul most of them should be done by this fall or so :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online