OK Guys Help!!!

OP
OP
BillG

BillG

Reaction score
Tell you what, I will do you tremendous favor. I have a steering column that doesn’t have an ignition cylinder installed that I’ll send you if you just cover the shipping. It was free to me and all you’ll have to do is add a new ignition cylinder.

How does that sound?

Brother if it comes to that I would be more than happy to and thanks for the gesture, Its a lost trait these days. Gonna call some locksmiths on Tuesday and hope for the best for now. I would think a locksmith worth his weight can figure it out without the key for sure.

07GtS197

Reaction score
You know thats the one great thing about this forum, everyone is very nice and willing to help each other out. Try finding another forum like that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BillG

BillG

Reaction score
You know thats the one great thing about this forum, everyone is very nice and willing to help each other out. Try finding another forum like that...

Only one I know of is my former gun forum. Its a missing trait these days for sure and I am enjoying all of it.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
one thing facebook with never have no matter how much people are begging on there. I really don't see the attraction of facebook car talk over forum. I laughed my ass off the other night at a guy that got mad because no one guess what was really wrong with his car the night before. He felt like he wasted all that time discussing with all the facebook mechanics what could be wrong rather then going out and looking at it. True story, he was laughed off of that facebook page..

07GtS197

Reaction score
Only one I know of is my former gun forum. Its a missing trait these days for sure and I am enjoying all of it.

Im part of 2 other mustang forums, a grand marquis forum, crown vic forum and Ford Forums. Im a mod on Ford Forums and we’re all really close but otherwise no other forum matches this one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online