OK Guys...This has gone Too Far!!!!

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So i went to SVTP to check my Ban status and when i got banned it said for "Racists Bullshit" and it was a 60 day ban.

....now look what it says....

You have been banned for the following reason:
idiot
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

...WTF is up with this!?!?!

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i just contacted Travis Hill....The contact for SVTP

i wrote hime this E-Mail

Dear Travis Hill,

I am writing you today regarding my ban from SVTP under the screen name SRT Handz

I was banned a week or so ago by Lightning Larry for the "Racist Bullshit" as is said on my page and was banned for 60 days.

I fully understand that was i said was totally uncalled for and understand my reason for the banning. Since i understood what i did was wrong and was in no way need in the SVTP community and i was going to wait my 60 Day ban and come back a Participating member of the SVTP community.

...But today i want to check the status of my ban and it said this....

You have been banned for the following reason:
idiot
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

why is this? I have been a HIGHLY participating member of the SVTP community for years. i enjoy using the site to disscuss my car and organize Mustang meets and cruises.

This is the first time that anything bad has been associated with me and SVTP. I would like to ask if it is possible to me Un-Banned from SVTP on a SVTP Probation. I can assure you that you will see now more use of Racists comments or anything of that sort again.

I would highly apprciate a response of any sort.

Thank You for Your Time.

-Greg Masterson "SRT Handz"

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i think that was a very appropriate way to address the matter if that dont work then nothing probley will....so you threw down some rasist words huh lol... maybe you offended the guy in charge...he must have been offended by you racist remarks must have been whatever color you were insulting lol

hey at least you got us here ;D were a better site anyways

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
well wrote letter SRT, you should get some action after that is read. Hope it works out for you ( even though you should stay here and not on sVTP anyway ) ;D

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
i think that was a very appropriate way to address the matter if that dont work then nothing probley will....so you threw down some rasist words huh lol... maybe you offended the guy in charge...he must have been offended by you racist remarks must have been whatever color you were insulting lol

hey at least you got us here ;D were a better site anyways

well the weird part was that i didnt say anything racist....i just types "N-word" instead of ******.

...But i know i shouldnt have done it so i hope they understand my e-mail. I know for a fact most people banned would not take the time to write an apology Letter

if this doesnt work that i dont know what will

blackfang

Reaction score
:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

They must have seen the hate bashing that is associated with the name SVT Performance.com

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
well wrote letter SRT, you should get some action after that is read. Hope it works out for you ( even though you should stay here and not on sVTP anyway ) ;D

well, if i was a mod here i wouldnt be vistiting any other sites now would i ::)

...but really, i just dont like me name being banned like that

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
is there anyway any of you guys on SVTP can get this letter to other mods please...even lightning Larry?

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Snakebit said:

well, if i was a mod here i wouldnt be vistiting any other sites now would i ::)

...but really, i just dont like me name being banned like that

uh oh boyo, the irish is coming outta this one! lol jk

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I just wanna get this fixed.

someone help me fix this...I am SRT handz for God Sake

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i would say screw that site.... who cares you got sn95forums if they are that anal i wouldn't want to post there anyways... :dance:

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have yet to recieve a Response from any Mod at the site....

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
lol there never going to let you back they oviously are ignoring whatever you send... try writing back during normal business hours mon.-fri. 9a.m. - 5p.m. ;D ;D ;D :banana:

TheBab

Reaction score
Should have spell checked / grammar checked it first. :hammer:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online