ok guys what do ya think of this??

OranGT

Reaction score
ok im trying to debate on tinting my tail lights on the 97... i got a local body shop to do the ones on the 03 and also on my truck... im seriously thinkin bout it on the 97 too! heres a chop someone did for me of them.. tell me what ya think...
TailLightsTinted.jpg

the other thought is to do the tint and also paint the bottom section of the rear bumper gloss black heres another quick chop with that too....
TailLightsTintedandBackBumper.jpg

give me your opinions, please?

rgs

Reaction score
tint YES!!!

black bottom insert YES!!!!

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
they loook kinda weird in the picture but im guessing its cause the chop/lighting... in person/real life, it would look amazing! do it!

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
Id at least paint the bottom section of the bumper. IMO that makes a world of difference. The tail lights look good either way. Id still do it tho. O0

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
I like the lights tinted. But not a fan of the bottom painted black. I like it the same color as the car.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
hell no... it looks like shit on a 96-98 body style lights. On a 99-03 i would do it though.

Theres only acouple cars that look nice with it.. and 1 is green with wide meat :noes:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Twista said:
hell no... it looks like shit on a 96-98 body style lights. On a 99-03 i would do it though.

Theres only acouple cars that look nice with it.. and 1 is green with wide meat :noes:
:dancing6:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I dunno, some colors look better with non tinted tails, like mine.

S

scarface

95KBGT said:
Twista said:

uh.huh...huhhuhhuhhhuhuhuh...he said you have "wide meat"..huhhhuhhhuhuhhuhhh...

OT: I say yes to both.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
95KBGT said:
Twista said:

uh.huh...huhhuhhuhhhuhuhuh...he said you have "wide meat"..huhhhuhhhuhuhhuhhh...

OT: I say yes to both.
:rollinglaugh:

G

GREG@SN95

Fets said:
I dunno, some colors look better with non tinted tails, like mine.

yah...

you got the whole christmas theme goin on there

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.