ok,here's some pics of my pig

94twinscrew

Reaction score
I just took some old ones off my puter,some with the sleeper style wheels for car shows,and then with the 03's.....

My real camera took a crap last year,so some of these are with my phone,so sorry about the quality. I've had the car since it's birth,it has too many mods to list,but feel free to ask. I run 15psi,and I'm in the middle of a 8-rib conversion. I also kinda have a *cough* "hookup" at autorotor....that's why I run the new hybrid 2.0. After the conversion,I'll be bumpin the boost up to 17.5psi once I upgrade to a better wet sys pump.....that should fun :noes:

rgs

Reaction score
awesome car, i fucking love sleepers!!

ever run it on the 1/4 mile or dyno?

OP
OP

94twinscrew

Reaction score
rgs said:
awesome car, i fucking love sleepers!!

ever run it on the 1/4 mile or dyno?
funny that you should ask.....lol

I'm probably a month away from gettin my new tune with the 8-rib....but with the way this thing roasts the tires in fouth with the stock 3:08's back in, i'm expecting to be near 500rwhp with close to mid 500's for torque....it's just a monster with a meth addiction.lol

I use to race my turbo buick at lebanon,but the first time that i tried with this car,I ended up destroying my 2nd tranny,so I just put the stickies away,now I run just DR's.....it's just gettin too expensive!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice, unusual color too.

I like the cobra wheels on there.

OP
OP

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Thanks guys......my first stang was a 88lx with a custom 1.7 kb & HCI,I traded that in for this one and I never looked back. I drive it as much as i can,and as of tonight,I have exactly 160k miles on the clock.....no leaks,solid compression(gotta luv 5.0's)!

I've been runnin kb's for over 12 years,and have gone down every possible road.....boost is addictive.lol

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
i have a twin screw as well. 1500. im looking for a smaller pulley, and flowzilla intake. are they worth it? where can i find a pulley? i dont want to run but around 10psi.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
hmmm, 500 rwhp and you have never had issues with the stock NON Forged internals? Wow thats great :)

Z28 This

Reaction score
thats the way im going with my car...looks like a true sleeper...badass car man..

OP
OP

94twinscrew

Reaction score
95KBGT said:
i have a twin screw as well. 1500. im looking for a smaller pulley, and flowzilla intake. are they worth it? where can i find a pulley? i dont want to run but around 10psi.

I have some extra pulleys if you want, you will need a 2 3/8" pulley if I can remember correctly. Don't waste your time with the flows with that 1.5,it's too small of a blower to notice any substantial gains.

OP
OP

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
hmmm, 500 rwhp and you have never had issues with the stock NON Forged internals? Wow thats great :)

That's what I'm shootin for with the 8-rib conversion....I've always run meth on all my cars,so they're stupid safe as far as a/f ratio. My buddy over on the corral just broke 520wrhp with the same set up as me,but with a 331 with 4psi less boost,so I think that with 15.5psi,I should be pretty close. Hypers will hold up to the hp,just not detonation.....It's all in the tune :thumb:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
yea man, what does it have on there now would you know? i guess i need to figure out how to measure it. How much do you want for the pulley? will i need a new belt?

OP
OP

94twinscrew

Reaction score
95KBGT said:
yea man, what does it have on there now would you know? i guess i need to figure out how to measure it. How much do you want for the pulley? will i need a new belt?
just measure it across the center,unless you have a boost gauge......if you don't,it's time to get one. Get me some more info on the current pulley/boost ratio,and serpentine number,and I'll take care of ya :thumb:

sweetstang94

Reaction score
hey 94 twin i am in the process of getting the same 2.0 used but none the less still a 2.0 and autorotor i would love any and all help you could give. i will be using 42lbs and a 255in tank also the fmu with it. stock motor though any info would be great james

OP
OP

94twinscrew

Reaction score
sweetstang94 said:
hey 94 twin i am in the process of getting the same 2.0 used but none the less still a 2.0 and autorotor i would love any and all help you could give. i will be using 42lbs and a 255in tank also the fmu with it. stock motor though any info would be great james

Hey no problem man,.....sorry about the time in between your last post, I've been wrenching on the car a lot in the past two weeks. You're going to luv the 2.0, Imo it out performs the 2.2 on any 5.0 application.....It's opcons latest design,and it is LOUDER than most 03's......I'll try to put a clip up for you guys. Just pm me whenever you have any questions.....who did you buy the 2.0 from anyway, there not really being sold right now, unless you get them through me/opcon,or PSE?

jimgt95

Reaction score
94twinscrew, who does your tuning? And, any recommendations for a water/alcohol set up?

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Your car is amazing, love the sleeper look, thought it was a 6er at first. Then I took a closer look...

OP
OP

94twinscrew

Reaction score
94GtStAnG5o said:
Your car is amazing, love the sleeper look, thought it was a 6er at first. Then I took a closer look...

8) thanks man. Unfortunately, the sleeper look is on the way out, and around here everyone knows what's in the car just by the way it sounds.....so I figure that it's time for a cervinis kit and fresh paint for a little more "show" to go with the "go" ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.