ok, I have teased you enough...more pics later tonight...

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i dont think paul could have chose a better wheel to go on his car. if you can't already tell in the pictures, you need to see them in person. they are amazing! it almost makes me want to sell my saleens and buy some DD somethings.. lol

Reaction score
Completely badass. I'm considering going spoilerless, but might go the S281 route when I repaint sometime next year. Haven't decided yet.

Looks tough man.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
Hellion94 said:
Man Greg, you really are negative.
how so?

I joke around alot... but I don't see any joking in this thread :dunno:

your negative because you wont tell people info they WANT TO KNOW :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo:

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
notfastenuf said:
Completely badass. I'm considering going spoilerless, but might go the S281 route when I repaint sometime next year. Haven't decided yet.

Looks tough man.
hey man thank you for having a sick snake and making me want these wheels, i go outside as much as i can to have a smoke and just stare at them, the pictures dont do these wheels justice in real life, they look MEAN

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
hey man, when you're done dry humpin those wheels, I've got 2 questions for ya.

1- who's gonna take another rear shot of your car?
2- what happened to your name?

lol, looks good man.
That front/side pic is nice, I'm gonna make it into a banner if you dont mind :)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
hey man, when you're done dry humpin those wheels, I've got 2 questions for ya.

2- what happened to your name?

hes having a mid life crisis :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Dalamar said:

i already took one... did you not get my PM? im so confused now..

paul, great looking wheels. and your car is inspiring me.. i want your tailights, your spoilerless look, your turndowns, and i sorta want some DD wheels.. oh and your KB and your tires. goddddddd i hateeeee you! i never realized the list was that big...

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
Dalamar said:

i already took one... did you not get my PM? im so confused now..

paul, great looking wheels. and your car is inspiring me.. i want your tailights, your spoilerless look, your turndowns, and i sorta want some DD wheels.. oh and your KB and your tires. goddddddd i hateeeee you! i never realized the list was that big...
:rollinglaugh:

Hellion94

Reaction score
Hahaha Txcobra- I wouldn't worry man, your car's pretty sick as it is. But I would go wingless, it just looks so cool. But I actually like the way your car is now, It looks sick. And dont get turndowns, just get really loud mufflers, like race bullets or something, you'll hear your car for sure then

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
Hahaha Txcobra- I wouldn't worry man, your car's pretty sick as it is. But I would go wingless, it just looks so cool. But I actually like the way your car is now, It looks sick. And dont get turndowns, just get really loud mufflers, like race bullets or something, you'll hear your car for sure then
+1

Hellion94

Reaction score
I messed with one of them just for fun.

KB-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.