OK you net lurkers where is the best place to buy blowers?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Where is the best place to buy blower packages? I want the entire kit, that has the blower / cooler / injectors / fuel pump and so on.........

I looked at RPM outlet 2 days ago and for the stage II Procharger it was 4100, ....NOW tonight that price has jumped 500 bucks :rant: :rant: :rant: What other places has blowers for a good price? I know I seen somewhere a little bit back that had them for 3400 but I cant find it now :-\.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
stuffyourmoneyintotreysbankaccountandhellfindyouthebestdeal.... oh dot com?

S

scarface

I thought you were skipping the blower and going with the L?

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
alot of people fall for.. i mean use that website.. do it, believe me, he will find you the best deals ever..

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:

That was a thought to begin with, ( have you seen my went to the shop thread in the lounge? ) he called me to come over and check out a 04 MACH 1 car thats getting the Procharger Stage 2 kit 8) I got hooked while watching the install :bunny3: :bunny3: the install is done now and its going to Waynes Dyno in Jacksonville NC this week for a dyno tune, Ill get my ride in it when it comes back to the shop :banana: :banana:

Anyway the blower is coming FIRST, then the L is on the way soon to follow.................Im getting both :dancing6: :dancing6:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
alot of people fall for.. i mean use that website.. do it, believe me, he will find you the best deals ever..

I want to find a better deal than 4300 from RPMOUTLET :-\

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
sorry im seriously not trying to jack your thread brian but man, i looked on kennebell's site the other day, and a 2.1L Big Bore KB for my car is only 3700 bucks! you should have seen the dyno sheet, FLAT across the board all the way from 2300-2400 to like 5600-5800! a SC might be back in my future plans!!

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
sorry im seriously not trying to jack your thread brian but man, i looked on kennebell's site the other day, and a 2.1L Big Bore KB for my car is only 3700 bucks! you should have seen the dyno sheet, FLAT across the board all the way from 2300-2400 to like 5600-5800! a SC might be back in my future plans!!

check the price for my 99 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
scarface said:

That was a thought to begin with, ( have you seen my went to the shop thread in the lounge? ) he called me to come over and check out a 04 MACH 1 car thats getting the Procharger Stage 2 kit 8) I got hooked while watching the install :bunny3: :bunny3: the install is done now and its going to Waynes Dyno in Jacksonville NC this week for a dyno tune, Ill get my ride in it when it comes back to the shop :banana: :banana:

Anyway the blower is coming FIRST, then the L is on the way soon to follow.................Im getting both :dancing6: :dancing6:
two blown cars...sounds like a headache coming for you.

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
scarface said:

dot discourgage me :slap: :slap: im hyped now to get both of them O0

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
scarface said:

dot discourgage me :slap: :slap: im hyped now to get both of them O0
Sorry :( I was just putting in my 2 cents....ill :gtfo: now

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: seriously, im not going radical with the Procharger or anything. Its just going to be the Stage 2 kit ( 10psi / 3 core intercooler ) and when I get it tuned, its going to be a nice SAFE street tune. Im not looking to have any problems :angel:

And on the L........................I dont know what im doing yet :naughty:

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: seriously, im not going radical with the Procharger or anything. Its just going to be the Stage 2 kit ( 10psi / 3 core intercooler ) and when I get it tuned, its going to be a nice SAFE street tune. Im not looking to have any problems :angel:

well good luck!

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Snakebit said:

well good luck!

thanks Bro,...............you guys will know EVERYTHING that goes on :)

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
i been looking for you brian since i seem this thread you can try joeblowracing.com but you will have to call them for the price he has any blower you want.... but i have to say you kit is very pricey the lowest i have seen so far is $4600

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
i been looking for you brian since i seem this thread you can try joeblowracing.com but you will have to call them for the price he has any blower you want.... but i have to say you kit is very pricey the lowest i have seen so far is $4600

this sucks, I seen it for 3400 somewhere but I cant get to my magazines now, they are in my house packed up for the move :mad:

Shawnsvtcobra

Reaction score
I bought myne at superchargersonline.com, but i was on the anderson motorsports web site they have some really nice blower packages

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online