Old member back after a long time away with a new ride.

BLOWN 95GT

Reaction score
Don’t know how many old members are left on this forum but after a long time without a mustang I’m back.
For those of you who weren’t around back then this is my old car build thread.
https://www.sn95forums.com/threads/my-new-turbo-project.37670/page-5#post-1115723
upload_2018-11-11_11-18-48.jpeg
upload_2018-11-11_11-19-13.jpeg
To make a long story short I sold the car, and had regretted it since it left the driveway. Been kicking myself in the a$$ for years. About a year ago I got to looking for my old car again and after about 2 weeks of searching for it via internet, and facebook I found that the guy that bought my car from me owned a chassis shop in Hattiesburg Mississippi. He took the motor, trans, and turbo setup out of the car and transplanted it in his drag car then sold the body.
I found the new owner of the body in Mobile Alabama about 5 hours from my house and contacted him to see if I could buy it back.
The new owner owns TDC PERFORMANCE in Mobile alabama.
upload_2018-11-11_11-24-41.jpeg
The car was not for sale, and now is powered by a 2jz Supra setup SMH.
So I’ve been searching for a new project to start and finally had the money to pick one up last week and got my new ride which brought me back here.
Enter the SLOBRA
1994 Mustang Cobra
upload_2018-11-11_11-28-23.jpeg
upload_2018-11-11_11-28-51.jpeg
upload_2018-11-11_11-29-15.jpeg
upload_2018-11-11_11-29-48.jpeg
I will start a new build thread soon on the cobra. It needs a paint job because it is ugly right now and I want to go back to the original rio red. The end goal will be a low 10 to high 9 second street car with a/c and heat.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Welcome back, where abouts do you stay? You’re spouting off a bunch of places that are real local to me.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looking forward to this. Your old car was one of the inspirations for me to build a turbo stroked Windsor. I’m hoping to get back to building on mine soon again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BLOWN 95GT

BLOWN 95GT

Reaction score
Looking forward to this. Your old car was one of the inspirations for me to build a turbo stroked Windsor. I’m hoping to get back to building on mine soon again.

Glad I could inspire some bad spending habits to another member. I haven’t decided which direction I want to go with the build yet as far as motor, or power adder but should be starting soon.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
You were here long before me but welcome back. Your black car looks like a monster, cool to see it's still tearing up the track regardless of the power plant.

Looking forward to seeing the progress on your new car, doesn't look like you waste any time!

OP
OP
BLOWN 95GT

BLOWN 95GT

Reaction score
You were here long before me but welcome back. Your black car looks like a monster, cool to see it's still tearing up the track regardless of the power plant.

Looking forward to seeing the progress on your new car, doesn't look like you waste any time!
Yea I did it pretty quick last time. But that was when me and the wife had separate checking accounts, and I was making major overtime at work. This build will probably go a little slower. At least until My daughter gets out of daycare then there will be an extra $600 a month for parts.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Yea I did it pretty quick last time. But that was when me and the wife had separate checking accounts, and I was making major overtime at work. This build will probably go a little slower. At least until My daughter gets out of daycare then there will be an extra $600 a month for parts.

Welcome back! Look forward to this new build!

OP
OP
BLOWN 95GT

BLOWN 95GT

Reaction score
Thanks. I think everyone but my wife is looking forward to the new build
In the mean time if anyone needs any help with anything I’m available.

OP
OP
BLOWN 95GT

BLOWN 95GT

Reaction score
Oh and since your an admin there use to be somewhere on the forum where I could get a decal. I had one on my old car I think I donated money to the site. Do y’all still do that?

OP
OP
BLOWN 95GT

BLOWN 95GT

Reaction score
Well after hanging out with some of my hometown mustang friends, and going to the track which I haven’t done since I sold the black car. I made a couple of decisions.
To get the 94 cobra where I would have wanted it to be would have taken me well into the $30,000 range, and a lot of time. So I listed the car for sale and 22hrs later a guy from South Carolina drove down to buy it. Last week I bought another mustang. It isn’t a SN 95 but I do like it just as much, maybe a little more. What do you guys think?
It was a performance pack GT bought from the only Roush dealership in the state of Alabama. The ford dealership that sell’s Roush mustang’s came up with a deal with the Roush team to start a new program for a few of the performance pack gt’s. The program was called the sleeper program.
The car was upgraded by the dealership under the sleeper program to a phase 2 sleeper car. Which included the stage 2 Roush Supercharger kit which makes 727hp, ford racing exhaust, blacked out badges, blacked out window tint, blacked out lights, ford racing suspension, 3.73 gears, RTR grill. Then the owner had custom interior work done, dash cam, front splitter, awesome stereo system, Barton short throw shifter, and a few other things.EBA4132D-F137-4C06-BFF5-A9DA0B45A256.png91B74FE8-B8AA-469A-9E3B-90A4BA88E5C2.jpegA6345D81-4C19-47F9-89AF-18728C43D650.jpeg7434BC95-EEEC-46C1-916F-069941DC5826.jpeg95061A73-48A5-405C-B9F8-3D5844B6CC25.jpeg

OP
OP
BLOWN 95GT

BLOWN 95GT

Reaction score
I do have some parts laying around that I was hoarding up to put on the cobra which I will list as soon as one of the moderators fixes whatever problem there is where I can post in the classified section.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Nice car man, I can't say I wouldn't do the same if I had the cash. Should be a lot more comfortable on the road as well. Keep us posted on this one!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Holy fawking hell!!!!! That s550 is pure fawking sex!!!!!!!

Send me a list of what you got from the 94. See if it’s anything I still need.

OP
OP
BLOWN 95GT

BLOWN 95GT

Reaction score
Holy fawking hell!!!!! That s550 is pure fawking sex!!!!!!!

Send me a list of what you got from the 94. See if it’s anything I still need.

damn that must be a rocket.
Yea I’m a big fan of black!
Well I have always owned pushrod cars, and a few of them like my old black 95 were high hp street cars. But I never would have thought that a car with as much power as this one would cruise, and have the street manners that it does until you stomp the gas pedal. I drove it to and from work which is a 100 mile trip mostly highway, and got 22.8 mpg. But when you turn off the traction control, and hit the gas pedal it gets scetchy very fast.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online