On my list of to buys...

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I have to buy a new steering wheel. Mine is tan. Those things aren't cheap are they? I was hoping there was a place to buy them that I was not aware of! I try looking on Ebay when I think of it. They still go for a pretty penny! Can someone help me out? Thanks!!

9psi 98

Reaction score
My old 98 cobra had a tan steering wheel that was all worn out at the top from the previous owner, it looked like crap. I tried to buy a used steering wheel from a junk yard, but they wouldn't sell it without the air bag...which is total BS, and way too expensive. Best of luck in your search!

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I never thought about the airbag. I will use the one on it now, correct? You typed without so I think so. Thanks!!

I have a cover on it now. I would just like to get back to just the wheel!

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
what type of steering wheel are you looking to get? if you want the stock one id say go on ebay, if you want a better looking one try jegs, they got a pretty good selection

9psi 98

Reaction score
Yeah, as long as your current airbag isn't blown, reuse it. I'd try to find someone that is parting out their car, you'll be able to get the SW cheaper that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online