On my Way

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
well anyone have any ideas???

Also, i just got my block plate and clutch pedal assy.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think youd have a better bet asking on svtperformance some of those questions. Sweet project keep us updated, sorry I cant help.

PS: IM MOVING THIS TO THE GARAGE :)

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
moving??? o your moving the thread...Ok cool. Right now i'm trying to think of all the crap I got to get to do the manual swap right now and i'm stupped but i've been looking for a 5speed wiring harness and i cant find one and i'm wonding if its the same for the gt and the cobra ???

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
Well after a few setbacks i've come to the general idea of what i want to do power adder wise. I'm wanting it to be a 4v with either stock or 9:1cr and add a KB 2.1L kit to it. Man that is the ticket. Also, reason being is that the 96-98 cobra kit is like 3800 dollars for the complete kit exept maf and injectors. So i was planning on the S trim with after cooler but it seems that the kb is the better option and cheaper ??? i can't believe it. lol

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
SCKREEEEEEEECHHHHHHH, that project came to a sudden and forceful halt. I have totaly switched plans. I Am going 5.4 2v swap instead of the 4v, it's just so much easier and torquier. any comments? Anyone want to buy a 96-98 engine wiring harness, power harness, computer harness, and 97 reprogrammed computer?

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
BUILD THREAD BUILD THREAD!!! 4Vs are nice in our cars!! lol i wanted to do it but i think im going a different route, good luck, keep us posted, and POST PICS!! ahha niiice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online