One Last Time. She Won't Let Me Buy Another Car!

sn95jones

Reaction score
Lol yes. Well it's been a while since I've been on here so I'll give a bit of an update. The Focus ST has been long gone for a while now, I honestly hated having a FWD car. So I traded it in for a 2005 CTS-V, and literally had that for no even a month before getting notified that there was structural frame damage reported. Yes I ran a CarFax and it was clean however AutoCheck came back which showed the frame damage reported earlier this year. I took the car back to the dealership, they cut me a check for $13,000. I drove down to San Antonio, picked up another STS-V, drove it home and quickly realized the love for the STS-V just wasn't there anymore. I got an offer for a trade which I could not say no to. After carefully inspecting the car we agreed on an equal trade and have been happy ever since.

So what do I drive now?

Is it a real Shelby GT500?
No. It's a 2005 GT Premium with 112k miles and 50k on a 2008 3v motor.

So what makes this car so special then?
Well.. It's got a full built suspension using BMR components and Eibach Multi-Pro R2 coilovers. Also has a fully built transmission. Oh and it doesn't stop there. Under the hood has a Whipple, BBK LT headers, FRPP cams, FRPP, throttle body, and then FRPP axle backs to finish off the exhaust.

The exterior is about 80% finished I just need the grille since someone ran off with the Shelby grille and emblems. The interior I plan to also do the Shelby steering wheel, gauges, pull out the red seats and put in some Corbeau's, delete the rear seats, then lastly install a roll cage.

Tuesday I'll have my new Nitto NT05R here so I'll be able to finally hook since last weekend I literally spun the tires down the track and was only able to do 8.2 @ 90mph

The car dyno's at 530WHP and 482WTQ. I don't plan to do anything more at the moment performance wise. Just some weight saving while keeping it a reliable daily.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Underhood pics with proof it's yours or gtfo!!!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
And yes, we know it will be gone in less than 6 weeks..........

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like every other pic off the Internet. We need a pic with a paper that says something like "evil rules" or "jones drools"........

Ya gotta give us something or you know the rest will jump in here and really give ya hell!!! Lol

OP
OP
sn95jones

sn95jones

Reaction score
Looks like every other pic off the Internet. We need a pic with a paper that says something like "evil rules" or "jones drools"........

Ya gotta give us something or you know the rest will jump in here and really give ya hell!!! Lol

I got something for you guys :D

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds good, but where's the smokey burnout?? :-(

Do you think you might actually keep this one a while??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online