one of your cars is in the latest MMFF mag, sort of

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
i cant think of your name but you got the green gt with green painted saleen rims, and your picture is half on the road half on the grass, i was thumbing through the latest mmff mag and on the american muscle.com adverstisement it shows a picture of your car, which i thought was pretty badass

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
not american muscle, its the inside front page on the right page, about the nitto tires

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
is your mag messed up as well? cause i got the same car stories from the first half on the second half of the mag

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
BigJohnson4.6GT said:
not american muscle, its the inside front page on the right page, about the nitto tires

damn, I know that car :-\ :-\ :-\ what the hell is his member name ??? ??? ??? ???

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
BigJohnson4.6GT said:
is your mag messed up as well? cause i got the same car stories from the first half on the second half of the mag

whaaaaa?? I am flipping in it right NOW and it looks fine..........

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
i got 2 of the same stories of the torch read, and that validictorian, and maybe someone elses

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
crappy but here..........

me.jpg

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
the chameleon 94 with the Cobra Rs, top right near the center, and 2nd row down on the left page near the middle is also a member here. His name is 94turbo5.0 or something along those lines. He is from Northern VA. Also the car that is pictured the MOST, like 5 times is a member on here and SVTP, he is 95riosnake. PHATTEST SN on the east coast. Also near the edge of the left page near the middle is a Saleen SN, laser red, cant remember his name but he is a member here too.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
The 94 turbo car is pictured at the top in the banner rather often, it has a full chrome engine bay.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
top page 2nd from the left is 94riosnake....not sure of the name though....Bottom row last one on the right, belongs to a member over at mustangboards and modular powerhouse, hes from North carolina....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online