For Sale One pair of 99-04 Spindles, Maximum Motorsports Shock Mount

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Alright up for grabs, first off, a pair of spindles.

I just pulled these off my car, the only reason I did is because I installed a bump steer kit from Maximum Motorsports and had to get the spindles machined and powder coated. There is nothing wrong with these other than some surface rust.

They are free to a good home if you cover shipping. If no one wants them within a few weeks, they will be in the trash.

Where the hub rides, this area sometime develops some surface rust. Just knock it off with a wire wheel, no big shake.

Next on the list, the 1979-2004 Maximum Motorsports Mustang Lower Shock Mount for use with their coil over kits.

Basically, MM explains that the stock position for the coil over is not able to handle all of the extra stress from the coil overs, and this eliminates any fear of damage. Simple to bolt on, great peace of mind. I only removed it because I installed the panhard bar which takes place of this.

$10 plus the ride, it's yours.

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/1979-04-Mustang-Lower-Shock-Mount-use-with-Coil-Over-kit-P610.aspx

That's the link on their site.

33673086551_5d04287117_b.jpg

I had some more pics of it but Flickr is being finicky for some reason. You get the idea.

Just hit me up, thanks!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertmarshall7752

Members online