one touch window relays

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
These normally go inside the drivers door and allow you to put the drivers side window up/down with a touch of the button. I have two, one with a harness($35) that would be good to put in your pass door so both windows have the same option and one with out the harness($25) that would be good to replace if yours is bad.

2dEIKGP.jpg

97ponygt

Reaction score
Very interested. How does the passenger side one touch down work? Can I control from the driver side and passenger side? Doesn’t the driver side down button have it where theres two notches, where if you press down to the first the window will go down but will stop when you stop. Then if you go all the way to the second notch that’s when you the one touch down.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Very interested. How does the passenger side one touch down work? Can I control from the driver side and passenger side? Doesn’t the driver side down button have it where theres two notches, where if you press down to the first the window will go down but will stop when you stop. Then if you go all the way to the second notch that’s when you the one touch down.
the one touch relay gets mounted in the pass door and will make both switches work the same where with a flip of the buttons both windows will go down.

apsmith49921

Reaction score
What you need to do is make turn signals that are like the new ones. Touch it and it blinks 3 times for the lane change feature... I'll throw in the shoes too

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

07GtS197

Reaction score
I’ve looked into that one myself and the consensus was that it’s too much work. I bet it could be done with something like a 555 timer or even a modified sequential tail light harness but I’m not an electrical engineer like others on here. If someone could make them on the cheap I bet they could make some money off them for our cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve looked into that one myself and the consensus was that it’s too much work. I bet it could be done with something like a 555 timer or even a modified sequential tail light harness but I’m not an electrical engineer like others on here. If someone could make them on the cheap I bet they could make some money off them for our cars.

Altronix makes 12v adjustable timer relays that I use all the time in home and building automation. You could use it and cut the leads from the switch to the flasher. You’d need 2 of them. When you just tap and release the switch it would flash for the set time but if you clock it into place it will keep it going.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
What you need to do is make turn signals that are like the new ones. Touch it and it blinks 3 times for the lane change feature... I'll throw in the shoes too

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I just got the leds to start this project today. I am pretty sure I have a way to do it...

97ponygt

Reaction score
the one touch relay gets mounted in the pass door and will make both switches work the same where with a flip of the buttons both windows will go down.

Roger that.

How much shipped to 68434?

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Ehhh.... Im holding out for heat sensitive touch pads in favor of the generic rocker style "im an old person" switch with relays.

07GtS197

Reaction score
Altronix makes 12v adjustable timer relays that I use all the time in home and building automation. You could use it and cut the leads from the switch to the flasher. You’d need 2 of them. When you just tap and release the switch it would flash for the set time but if you clock it into place it will keep it going.

That would be a fun project

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online