Oops!!!

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Looks like all of the sudden his brakes locked. :dunno:

95Boss

Reaction score
Ooooo, that was painful to watch. That poor old left side guard rail looks to have seen it's share of contact. I witnessed a similar incident involving a red '99 GT about three years ago, although not quite as bad. The driver was a middle aged guy and it was his first day at the track. His wife had warned him not to go that something bad could happen. Of course, he assured her it wouldn't. I went down to talk to him after and the poor bastard was scared shitless to go home.

Hellion94

Reaction score
I remember seeing a lot about that crash.

What happened was he popped a head gasket, which pressurized the block and popped a freeze plug, dumping water under his tires, that's what made the back come around.

Not a whole lot you can do in situations like those.

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Hellion94 said:

What happened was he popped a head gasket, which pressurized the block and popped a freeze plug, dumping water under his tires, that's what made the back come around.

When are you coming to Phoenix to run your car?!?!?!

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hellion94 said:

It looked to me that he broke something. Anti-freeze wcould cause bad things to happen.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
It looked to me that he broke something. Anti-freeze wcould cause bad things to happen.
i highly doubt he uses anti-freeze.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.