Open track prepped cars

QwanSanchez

Reaction score
Ive been trying to find some pics of our year mustangs prepped or modified for open track and cant seem to find any really. Post up anything you guys have dosent have to be a hardcore race car just anything that gets used on open track (summit point, laguna seca, VIR, etc.)

heres the one i found. Allen Sallen racing sn95
Image40.gif

S

scarface

Ive been on here for a while man, and havent heard too much about those events. I would like to see some too though :)

OP
OP
Q

QwanSanchez

Reaction score
Ya not many people realize how quick our cars are on the open track. VIR has alot of events and drving schools and HPDE events. By the way have you thought about painting your entire color that flat black color you have on your hood and cobra bumper? That might look pretty sweet.

S

scarface

Nah, I want to go back black....Quan, are you in Richmond??? Im in Charlottesville.

OP
OP
Q

QwanSanchez

Reaction score
Na down on the peninsula in Hampton. Hey if your interested join www.modmustangs.net its mostly people down in the 757 but theres a couple of other people spread out around VA. Charlottesville is near Richmond? I know Ive heard of it before but i cant remember where exactly it is.

S

scarface

45 mins west of Richmond. 3 hours from atlantic ave :) Ill check out the link :)

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
you guys, I ran on a track last fall, and I tell you it is SOO MUCH FUN!!!

Funner than the drag, and that's fun!

I'm planning on running mine, full suspension and all that.
if it ever gets done that is!

There's a new track here in SLC,
www.millermotorsportspark.com

I plan on joining when I'm ready...

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
hey dalamar you plan on doin that with an 800hp car ??? good luck kido :eek: :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online