opinions (bumpers)

Suspect

Reaction score
i wanna change my front bumper, but dunno which one. not buying right away just wanna make up my mind. heads are coming soon and i need the $ for all the small things.
i want either a cobra bumper or the one with the lip from abc. pretty much the same, but theres just not alot of nice bumpers to choose for our cars. so which would u pick?
ABC8011CO.jpg

heres the hood that im set on. its like the one cervinis makes just not as tall, which i like better.
hood16.jpg

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
+1 for the Cobra bumper. It looks the best on Sn95's of ALL years. Even 99+'s.

As for the hood, I'd say either a small cow, or the Cobra R, maybe even the heat extracter hood?

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
i thought everyone would say with the lip. i was more for just the cobra, but wanted to see what everyone would say. now as soon as scarface sends his ill be set! JK bro! ;D i did see ur post on the ones from blue oval. ill prolly go thru them too.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Cobra, Saleen, Cobra /w lip are all wicked. Sometimes I really like the good old cobra the best. I went with the cobra /w lip just because I like to be diffrent.

S

scarface

Suspect said:
i thought everyone would say with the lip. i was more for just the cobra, but wanted to see what everyone would say. now as soon as scarface sends his ill be set! JK bro! ;D i did see ur post on the ones from blue oval. ill prolly go thru them too.
You wont regret it. The quality is A++

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online