Opinions fellas..

313blkstang

Reaction score
It's time to replace my headlights on the 'Stang and I've taken a liking to these.. Have any of you seen these in person? If so what were your impressions? I like them also because I've never seen anyone here with them...
FD94MT-9918PJX%5B1%5Dlarge.jpg

S

scarface

^1...I had them. Lighting on low beams SUCK! I can show you pics of them installed if the image hosting is back online.

OP
OP

313blkstang

Reaction score
scarface said:
^1...I had them. Lighting on low beams SUCK! I can show you pics of them installed if the image hosting is back online.

I would REALLY appreciate that!!!! LMAO @ crosseyedish!!!!

Gtnut1996

Reaction score
here is the ones i got. my buddy has them in all black with chrome sides. i got them off ebay from evovector. these have the dual halos. they are not that great on low beams, but the high beams are wonderful. the lights look cool when you are cruising around town with the park lights on since the halos light up. the halos will stay on when the high and low beams are on, but i think they look better with just the park lights on. they are not fun to put in.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Gtnut1996

Reaction score
the light like you have pictured normally put out an ugly light color on the little round inside lights. the ones i have all seen did. i would deffinately make sure that they match the normal light color put out.

Pennywise2

Reaction score
Where slan comes pics of Subaru's come.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online