opinions needed

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
Ok I have always had a problem with making up my mind on everything. This is no exception. The mechanic i go to wants to sell me his 98 yellow cobra convertible for about 9000. In order to afford it ill have to sell my car(which im trying if u've looked in the classifieds). Originally I was going to buy it from him around mid-march. lately tho i can't stop thinking about keeping mine and building it up. I'd like to keep whatever i get N/A for awhile and still run like hell. So basically i need help on making my mind up. somebody :help2:

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
I mean 2vs can make good power....N/A....ehhh, not so much

OP
OP
V

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
what mods are done to the cobra?
JLT cold air intake, mid-pipe and catback, TB, 4.30 gears, tri-ax shifter, and cross drilled and slotted rotors.

I'm def leaning more towards the cobra. Way better for the way i wanna run. Only problem is i gotta sell mine first. so......any1 need a convertible gt? :dunno:

CobraRed_96_GT

Reaction score
If this is your only car have him knock off $400 for you having to install different gears. 4.30's will be so damn annoying

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
there are some days in tx i would trade my car for a vert. i say yes.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Just 32v Swap the Hardtop

....Vert FTW :lame:

No offense but cobra vert = Vagina

M.O.E

Reaction score
CobraRed_96_GT said:
If this is your only car have him knock off $400 for you having to install different gears. 4.30's will be so damn annoying

No they wont 4v's need 410 or 430's!!

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have to agree with goin for the Cobra, overall it's a lot more car and will be worth more in the long run.

gixxer007

Reaction score
I would say go with the Cobra also. But the only thing you may want to think about is it will most likely run you more money to build that cobra up than you current car. At least that is what my brother in law is always crying about to me. I have also never owned that year car so do not know how true that is first hand.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
you can mod the hell out of either.
if your staying NA for a while, you'll like the 4V better.

after all - a cobra is a cobra ;)

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
cobra man, do it! i didn't notice you said cobra vert but its yellow at that.. you don't see many of those and with a drop and some nice wheels, i bet you will have one of the nicest cobra verts ive seen.. do it... just dont go black and yellow; no need for bumblebees... ;D ;D :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online