Orange 94's "NO PULP" Build Thread

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Wow dude! great resto. great stance as well!

cobra head

Reaction score
wow is al i got to say ab this car looks like you have put alot of hard work into it and it really shows from when you first bought it and to now very awsome work

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks guys!!

heres a few more pictures of original condition
Ujs8fl.jpg

hLO0nl.jpg

The original shape of the interior (sorry for the bad picture). Now replaced with the dash from a 00' parts mustang. The rest of the interior is a mix between the original 94 and the grey interior from the 00' mustangs, but most of the interior is from the 00'. plus a bunch of polished aluminum extras :)

The picture of the trunk is what was sitting in the trunk from purchase. Yes that is a drive shaft, part of a transmission and a red airbag?

chris91

Reaction score
Very cool and unique build man! Awesome work!! Who made the adapter plate for the blower?

Yz85rider2002

Reaction score
Very unique. Don't see to many supercharged 6 cylinders out there. Did the 112 bolt right up or did you have to make a custom mount?

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Very unique. Don't see to many supercharged 6 cylinders out there. Did the 112 bolt right up or did you have to make a custom mount?

Thank you. Theres a special plate it bolts onto, theres a picture of it on page 1 if you keep scrolling down.

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Valve Covers:

The valve covers originally looked like this:

RPF6Ql.jpg

After removing the paint and spending hours wet sanding and polishing this is how they turned out;

t7666l.jpg

Put a few layers of clear coat on too

Nice and cheap polished valve covers for a v6. :)

Yz85rider2002

Reaction score
Im going to have to show my buddy this page. he's got a six cylinder as well. May have to talk him into supercharging his.

Mack

Reaction score
Wow.

I keep looking at the familiar sight of the V6 how it original was, and then to the finished product, thinking: "is that REALLY what you can do with a beat-up V6?" I'm impressed.

2lowsn

Reaction score
Those valve covers came out amazing. Great job Orange.

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Very cool and unique build man! Awesome work!! Who made the adapter plate for the blower?

Sorry, forgot to respond. Id have to ask my dad where we ended up getting the plate from cause he's the one who ordered it. We were going to try and make it ourselves but just ended up running out of time. When we decided to order one the first place was just kind of screwing around and we finally got annoyed and asked for our money back and got no reply... but visa was able to help us with that. The second place we ordered it from took awhile too but ended up getting it to us around their estimated time. The plate was pretty nicely done but it was slightly warped... but it ended up flattening out and sealing good ones bolted down.

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Im going to have to show my buddy this page. he's got a six cylinder as well. May have to talk him into supercharging his.

It a bit of a tricky project, but its definitely worth it! I'm not sure what the 3.8 would make for power but it will make a huge difference! Plus you get the uniqueness factor. Sure you get criticized for it still being a v6, but who cares :p

Wow.

I keep looking at the familiar sight of the V6 how it original was, and then to the finished product, thinking: "is that REALLY what you can do with a beat-up V6?" I'm impressed.

Thank you! means a lot!

Those valve covers came out amazing. Great job Orange.

Thank you! I was very happy with the results! Ps: dont try to sand blast the valve covers to get the paint off... its warps them... good thing I had two sets of valve covers haha.

More pictures: The work shop

pJqnNl.jpg

2Pa8Kl.jpg

5 years of occupying the whole garage... sorry mom and dad :p

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
haha i occupied my mom and dads for about 6 mo. then my uncle's shop for 1 yr. :p time flys!

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
can we get a few shots of the current interior? i'm curious!

I'll look and see if I have any that are somewhat recent... I'm not sure if I actually do. If not I'll ask my parents to email me a few pictures as it is sitting at their house, 1000km away from me :p

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
holy shit those valve covers came out fuggin sick dude! that is the bet looking v/c's i've seen my man!

i get the whole polishing process but how'd ya get the black paint off?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online