Orange SN95 on Work Kiwami - New Pictures Post #23

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I took some quick pictures with my new camera, thought I'd share!

IMG_0003 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

IMG_0005 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

IMG_0017 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

IMG_0006 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

IMG_0008 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

IMG_0010 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

IMG_0012 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

IMG_0015 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

IMG_0018 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

IMG_0020 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

IMG_0023 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

IMG_0027 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

IMG_0030 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

IMG_0032 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

IMG_0039 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

IMG_0034 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

IMG_0035 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

IMG_0038 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks guys!
Cool pics OJ! Now I challenge you to do a night time star trail shoot with your ride and with that 50mm lens.

I just tried northern light hunting and star pictures. Wasn't very successful since it was cloudy in the mountains and the moon was bright. I'll keep trying though!

Really impressed at how good the 6d is for low light.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

I just tried northern light hunting and star pictures. Wasn't very successful since it was cloudy in the mountains and the moon was bright. I'll keep trying though!

Northern Lights Sn95 photoshoot would be an all time favorite.

Darhawk

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Let me know if you want any tips...I can help you know! :)

Firefighter181

Reaction score
Nice pics! Nice soft edges, and framing. If you don't mine me asking what camera and lens were you using? Looks like a fixed just based on the photos unless you tinkered with them afterward.

Those wheels really look sharp on there, color combo I think pops. Very nice!

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice pics! Nice soft edges, and framing. If you don't mine me asking what camera and lens were you using? Looks like a fixed just based on the photos unless you tinkered with them afterward.

Those wheels really look sharp on there, color combo I think pops. Very nice!

Thanks!

Canon 6d and i believe all these pictures were with my 50mm F/1.4. I think I still prefer my 70-200 F4 L in most cases. Need to get more glass now that I switched to full frame.

Firefighter181

Reaction score
Thanks!

Canon 6d and i believe all these pictures were with my 50mm F/1.4. I think I still prefer my 70-200 F4 L in most cases. Need to get more glass now that I switched to full frame.

Nice, Id like to graduate to a full frame one of these days. I like the soft edges the fixed gives, they also force you to learn to actually frame your shots as opposed to use the zoom to do it. I would like a bit more glass also but the stuff gets expensive fast for quality.

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice, Id like to graduate to a full frame one of these days. I like the soft edges the fixed gives, they also force you to learn to actually frame your shots as opposed to use the zoom to do it. I would like a bit more glass also but the stuff gets expensive fast for quality.

Full frame is definitely nice! Glass I think makes the biggest difference though, always a good investment.
My T5's autofocus got out of calibration. Thought it was a good excuse to make the jump into full frame.
I do like prime lenses too! They force you too focus on other aspects of photography.
I miss my wide angle 10-22, I'll have to find something to replace it soon. Would also like a macro lens... looking at the 100mm, pricey though

Firefighter181

Reaction score
Full frame is definitely nice! Glass I think makes the biggest difference though, always a good investment.
My T5's autofocus got out of calibration. Thought it was a good excuse to make the jump into full frame.
I do like prime lenses too! They force you too focus on other aspects of photography.
I miss my wide angle 10-22, I'll have to find something to replace it soon. Would also like a macro lens... looking at the 100mm, pricey though

Indeed, I have a Tamron 10-24 for my Nikon and between that and my fixed 35 it's rare I switch off of them.

9838stang

Reaction score

HuskerGT

Reaction score
Great pics, man. Really, really good.

And I LOVE the new wheels. Perfect compliment and balance with your Stang's color - Perfect

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online