Ordering a XCAL2

TheBab

Reaction score
Well I am bout to order a XCAL2 but the owner before me had a tuned autologic chip.

Is the autologic just a reburn of my factory chip?

Do I have to remove this before I can flash with my new xcal2?

:help2:

Thanks

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i dont know if you HAVE to, but i would..

where are you ordering from? Justin @ VMPtuning.com is a great tuner, one of the best SCT tuners in the nation...and what is even better is he really cares about his customers and is willing to help you out as much as possible....plus if you get stationed in Eglin, you can drive over to Orlando and get it dynotuned. O0

but no matter where you order it, i would e-mail or call them and ask them, cause they know whats best when it comes to tuning. O0

OP
OP
T

TheBab

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
i dont know if you HAVE to, but i would..

where are you ordering from? Justin @ VMPtuning.com is a great tuner, one of the best SCT tuners in the nation...and what is even better is he really cares about his customers and is willing to help you out as much as possible....plus if you get stationed in Eglin, you can drive over to Orlando and get it dynotuned. O0

but no matter where you order it, i would e-mail or call them and ask them, cause they know whats best when it comes to tuning. O0

Going with rwtd.com

Free tunes for a year.

So is the autologic chip a burn on the factory chip? Or is it a add on?

gt96stang

Reaction score
Hey, RWTD is actually a good shop... You getting transfered to Eglin, FL... Damn, I live in navarre.. Crazy stuff. I was actually planning on getting them to tune my car when it comes time..

OP
OP
T

TheBab

Reaction score
Eglin thing isnt a for sure yet.

It's possible though.

Yea I will be ordering my xcal soon... I just dont know if I should track down my autologic chip? Is it an actual chip? Or is it just a burn on my factory chip?

OP
OP
T

TheBab

Reaction score
update :

it should be right by my right leg , correct?

i didnt see an autologic chip..

hrm...

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
TheBab said:
update :

hrm...

that chip should plug into your ecu which is in the passenger side footwell...door side. remove the trim to see.

If i was ordering an Xcal it would be from www.lasotaracing.com Don helped write the SCT manual...he's very good.

gt96stang

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
TheBab said:
update :

hrm...

that chip should plug into your ecu which is in the passenger side footwell...door side. remove the trim to see.

If i was ordering an Xcal it would be from www.lasotaracing.com Don helped write the SCT manual...he's very good.

see, that's what you're here for... To correct those who don't know everything.. Yes, you're right, should be down in the ecu, what could I have been thinking.. :drunk: :drunk:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online