Original Owners?

myk

Reaction score
Bought my 98 GT off of the dealership floor in 1998. I still wish I had bought the Cobra next to it, or maybe even the Camaro SS or Trans Am WS6 down the street at rival dealerships but this car has served me faithfully over the last 20 years. Yeah its slower than a Camry and as boring as a Prius but it's literally been my faithful companion over the years. I'll keep it for as long as I can, and if I ever hit the jackpot this car will get a Coyote swap...

Flade

Reaction score
I custom ordered my 94 GT in Feb 94. It was delayed several months because there was a strike at the engine plant. It finally showed up around July.

Wood's 5.0

Reaction score
I custom ordered my 94 GT in Feb 94. It was delayed several months because there was a strike at the engine plant. It finally showed up around July.

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Cool on ordering your '94. Can you post a pic or two?

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Working on it I need to get some pics uploaded so I can post them.

Get the app Tapatalk on your phone or tablet. Then log into the forums. Then you can upload pics straight to the post from your device.

Your welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
Get the app Tapatalk on your phone or tablet. Then log into the forums. Then you can upload pics straight to the post from your device.

Your welcome.

If he’s viewing this on his phone, he may as well just visit the website. Can upload files just as easy. He also doesn’t have to worry about any signature posts advertising what app and phone he’s using.

Attachments

• 47B3084D-A091-4020-A44E-9D164825DAAD.png
    47B3084D-A091-4020-A44E-9D164825DAAD.png
    179.9 KB · Views: 9

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If he’s viewing this on his phone, he may as well just visit the website. Can upload files just as easy. He also doesn’t have to worry about any signature posts advertising what app and phone he’s using.

That’s burns up space on the websites servers and eventually that will go bye bye if abused.

Tapatalk host the picture so it doesn’t hurt the sites servers. Plus the ease of use is appreciated by most.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online