other seats in their car

ko 5.0

Reaction score
I just am not a big fan of my cloth seats. Has anybody put any different seats in their ride (and not race seats). I thought I saw somewhere on here that someone put a set of Audi TT seats in their stang (with little mods of course). Any thoughts? Or do you think that is pretty :rice:

OP
OP
K

ko 5.0

Reaction score
Which model do you have? They do look pretty good, are they comfy?

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I am already in love with beamers to begin with ... but the M3 20billion-way-power-adjustable-heated seats are so nice looking. i could only imagine how nice they would be.

like these:
<onEbay>

Jeremy

BLUECOBRA

Reaction score
there the black pleather look like the sparco there ok i dont drive my much i even kept my power seat track

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
i inspected a acura cl type S today i believe it was an 03, those seats were so damn comfy and had a sporty look.

The Green GT

Reaction score
Heres the Audi seats. Id LOVE to put them in my car.
brakes024-vi.jpg

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
Oh damn those look better then i thought they would.. But those are the ones i had been planing to pput in also...

Willis

chrajohns0

Reaction score
how hard of a fit is the audi seats to put in? and what kinda audi need to look for to get them?

69clark

Reaction score
I just went to an indoor auto show this last weekend and sat in an acura RSX (I believe) and it had unbelievably comfy seats yet they are racing bucket style, very supportive. I would put those in my car.

G

GREG@SN95

audi seats... hm...

I'll have to look into that... can't be too hard...

live4motocross11

Reaction score
does ne one have pics of the summit racing seats in there car? i want some but idk if it would look a little ricey? well lemme no ne info on them and post up pics if u got them, i think i would do 5 pt harnesses too

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online