Our rides

Discussion in 'Members Rides' started by AzzLyp, Dec 30, 2015.

1. AzzLyp

AzzLyp Member

Mine is the beat up vert. I bought it that way from an 18 yr old kid. Had plastidip all over it and he removed as much of it as he could. I'm left with what's left. It's getting painted white in 2016. Getting lowered today and getting new tires today as well. Can't wait!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Tony

Tony Legend

Painting it white? I say respray it silver man because silver is just simply sexy!

3. Ferocious

Ferocious Legend SN95 Supporter

Ah the joy of plastidip. Car's gonna look so much better lowered. The miss has a sharp car too. :thumbsup:

4. AzzLyp

AzzLyp Member

YOUR car looks sexy in silver. lol. Mine looks beat up. Depends on how much it's going to run me to get the body work perfect. The imperfections will show a lot more with the silver than with the white.

5. AzzLyp

AzzLyp Member

Yessir and it's everywhere. I've been trying to remove it as I find it, but it's in crevices all over the car. It's like going to the beach and getting covered in sand and finding sand in your butt crack when you get home - after you showered. lol.
    She loves her car. It fits her personality. haha

6. stingracer

stingracer Member

I feel for ya. I dipped my whole car and had to painstakingly remove it from everywhere with a toothbrush.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

7. 1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt Well-Known Member

You do not see too many Silver Sn95s rolling around, and when/if i do they always catch my eye. Nice Find, I'm with [MENTION=17070]Tony[/MENTION]! Keep it silver!:)

8. AzzLyp

AzzLyp Member

Thanks!
    Well, I lowered it today and put new shoes on it. It looks a lot better. I have my Mark viii engine waiting in the garage now for the cobra parts to be delivered. January is going to be a good month for my car. :D