outdoor car covers.....school me!

Maniak87

Reaction score
not aloud to park in the garage anymore

i really want to keep my car mint and the elements scare me!!

i have an indoor cover that came with the car when i bought it but i do not want to use this for outside.

how well do outdoor car covers really work? if there is a decent size storm, will the car still stay bone dry? i'm also worried that i will scratch the paint up by doing this everyday (or almost everyday).

maybe i'll buy one of those giant tents to put over the driveway. mom and stepdad wont like this too much though

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
theres only 1 brand you should trust [ i think] and that company is "california"

http://www.calcarcover.com/cover_find.aspx

search your car model there and find one thats fit your budget! Dont look anywhere else if you want your car to stay in tip top shape. California is the one for you :thumb:

good luck

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
a cobra not allowed to park in the garage. i thought that was why god created garages :dunno:

OP
OP
M

Maniak87

Reaction score
ju015dd said:
a cobra not allowed to park in the garage. i thought that was why god created garages :dunno:

step dad doesnt agree, he hates ford :mad:

OP
OP
M

Maniak87

Reaction score
Twista said:
theres only 1 brand you should trust [ i think] and that company is "california"

http://www.calcarcover.com/cover_find.aspx

search your car model there and find one thats fit your budget! Dont look anywhere else if you want your car to stay in tip top shape. California is the one for you :thumb:

good luck

cool. what's your opinion about cover craft or wolf?

i like the NOAH from california covers. i was lookin at one from covercraft that was also named NOAH

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
i know there was a site that listed all the good covers and rated what each one was good for. Ill find it tonight and post it up for ya

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online