Over 7000 HP from the Baddest Mustangs on the Street - Video to Prove it!

AMChrisRose

Reaction score
I know some of you have heard about the King of the Street competition that happens every year during the NMRA World Finals in Bowling Green, KY. Basically, this competition includes the BADDEST Mustangs in the country that are still considered street cars.

These cars throw down in a face-to-face dyno competition, drag race, etc. to find out which car is the best streetable choice for the title, King of the Street.

Some of these Mustangs were putting down ridiculous horsepower numbers. 900-1100 Rear Wheel Horsepower, and drove like a stock Mustang at low throttle. Unreal!

Anyway, I have a video of all of the dyno vehicles, so check it out:

YouTube - 2010 King of the Street - On the Dyno

There is some additional footage at AmericanMuscle.com Mustang Blog if you want to check out track footage, and more! You can also VOTE for your favorite King of the Street Mustang!

Do you think your Mustang has what it takes for next year? Are you building the next King of the Street for 2011? Tell us below!

kingofthestreet_main.jpg

kingofthestreet6.jpg

kingofthestreet4.jpg

kingofthestreet3.jpg

kingofthestreet2.jpg

kingofthestreet1.jpg

ivan12

Reaction score
That twin turbo SC was nuts, so was the single turbo fox

snoball

Reaction score
The single turbo 05 gt with the blue stripes is from our local stlmustang board. Lives about an hr from me. Another member of ours got picked but his fuel system didnt come in time. It was a 04 mystic kb/big nitrous car.

Sinned83

Reaction score
Notice the tiles in the roof move when a couple of the cars are on the dyno. Dont some of the saleens put up numbers close to that saleen stock?

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Turbo cars just sound down right insane on a dyno...I love the powerband.

OP
OP
A

AMChrisRose

Reaction score
There's definitely nothing like the sound of a turbo car screaming on the dyno!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online