OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
maybe he will fire a few of the moderators

you know how to PM me with anything... if ya got a beef with the staff, just let me know... I dont do crystal balls or burning bushes... :)

Gotcha....what ever is best for the forum :thumbsup:

i wanted to make sure that the transition was a smooth one. When ownership changes ya never know if the new owner(s) want to post their own staff, their own vendors, their own advertisement policies, etc. etc. etc. Just wanted to get things on the right track before announcement.

Many of our members are die-hard loyalists to this site. It's their home. Didnt want to ruffle feathers and such if some of our changes weren't going well ANNNND announce a new owner.

Needless to say, Shaggy likes the forum the way it is and his only change, thusfar, has been to add a representative to handle the vendor services. All the other changes were discussed with the staff and we all navigated that boat together (blog, gallery, rotating banner, etc.)

Oh, and Shaggy pretty much suggested our current forum layout (how we shifted the engine sections around and what not.)

sn95 bullitt

Reaction score
you know how to PM me with anything... if ya got a beef with the staff, just let me know... I dont do crystal balls or burning bushes... :)

no need. I fixed the problem by just not coming on here as much. once a month all look in, other then that I don't care to be apart of this forum.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
no need. I fixed the problem by just not coming on here as much. once a month all look in, other then that I don't care to be apart of this forum.

kARNf6Q.gif

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I wish someone would have told me I already bought Matt a Team Canada shirt for Xmas next year :(

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys! This is not going to be apart of the AutoGuide/Vertical Scope network. ;) I have no intentions of change anything on the forum from staff to looks. The site will continue to run the way it has before I got here.

A little about me. My name is Bryan as you already know. I live in AZ and I am a huge Cards fan as you can see from my avatar. I do not own a mustang as of now. I did own a 96 gt back in then, but had to trade it in for a truck due to work. I haven't owned one since as I needed a truck for what I did. I do plan on checking out the new 2015 stangs, but we will see.

If you guys have questions, feel free to ask.

Sinned83

Reaction score
Cards but I'll salute Pat Tillman for being a Badass!

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Where in AZ? What possessed you to buy a Mustang forum if you don't own a mustang?

Glad there's new ownership. I would've bought this place if I knew it was for sale.

99GreenStang

Reaction score
Ok so I know this is old post but can he sing like shaggy???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99GreenStang

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys! This is not going to be apart of the AutoGuide/Vertical Scope network. ;) I have no intentions of change anything on the forum from staff to looks. The site will continue to run the way it has before I got here.

A little about me. My name is Bryan as you already know. I live in AZ and I am a huge Cards fan as you can see from my avatar. I do not own a mustang as of now. I did own a 96 gt back in then, but had to trade it in for a truck due to work. I haven't owned one since as I needed a truck for what I did. I do plan on checking out the new 2015 stangs, but we will see.

If you guys have questions, feel free to ask.

Question can you sing like shaggy .... We shall test him and find his weakness minions !! LOL!

Welcome aboard friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online