oxidation removal

jcint

Reaction score
i have tryed the claybar ....NOPE NO RESULTS. Tryed maguires scratch remover. .NADA. tryed klasse all in 1 and got very good results. I was wondering if anybody used anything else. AND!!!!!!!!! where did they purchase it and how much. i can't seem to find anything at pepboys,autozone or discount auto.

wytstang

Reaction score
Use a Porter Cable 7424 buffer with a black pad using the klasse AIO. You may not be able to remove the oxidation by hand.

OP
OP
J

jcint

Reaction score
I used my hand and it did a real good job, I will try the buffer and i guess a coat of wax would seal it real nice.

ylw95gts

Reaction score
jcint said:
I used my hand and it did a real good job, I will try the buffer and i guess a coat of wax would seal it real nice.

Yeah, hand jobs are good :pimp2:. Sorry. Had to do it :)

ForcFed93

Reaction score
Make sure to use a light cutting pad on the PC 7424 to remove oxidation. A finishing pad won't help much.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I just applyed some Clear Kote "VANILLA MOOSE WAX HAND GLAZE" its to remove Spider Web Scratches and oxidization.

All I have to say is "HOLY SHIT" its the best product I have ever used, I still have 2 steps to go the Machine Glaze, then the Carunaba wax. Hopefully there as nice as their vanilla moose glaze.

hoss13

Reaction score
Meguires "Cleaner Wax" and a high speed buffer!!!!

bd80eae3.jpg

new1.jpg

new2.jpg

wytstang

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
I just applyed some Clear Kote "VANILLA MOOSE WAX HAND GLAZE" its to remove Spider Web Scratches and oxidization.

All I have to say is "HOLY SHIT" its the best product I have ever used, I still have 2 steps to go the Machine Glaze, then the Carunaba wax. Hopefully there as nice as their vanilla moose glaze.
I freakin love vanilla moose it really helped my white stang get that wet look at dusk/dawn. Ive used it on other cars (friends) and it just amazes them what it does.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
ylw95gts said:
jcint said:

Yeah, hand jobs are good :pimp2:. Sorry. Had to do it :)

as long as its not a self job

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
NXGHOST said:
Klasse AIO is one heck of an Oxidization removal product!

Jngrbrdman3.jpg

Jngrbrdman5.jpg

Hmmm cant tell a change on that truck ???..................

................j/k good job

97red

Reaction score
Hoyl shit this is exactly what i need for my car, where can i get this Klasse AIO shit? :noes:

ALITL8

Reaction score
3M compounds do this in combination with some other quality products does this: use your imagination to see what the truck looked like before ;)

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

ALITL8

Reaction score
3M medium cut, 3M perfect it II and "its a secret" polish and wax. im a "keep it simple, stupid" kinda guy and 3M compounds are straight forward in what they do. there's not 25 levels or 12 steps at 24 hour intervals like some of the other name brands. we get amazing results with easy to use products that perform extremely well. i did that job with a $29 walmart orbital buffer. id keep using the cheapos but they keep burning up so im going to spend some money on the porter cable ;) plus i like what it did for your car... looked like something i would do ;D

97red

Reaction score
hey damnit where can i get the KLASSE AIO!!!! :noes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.