P.I Swap

cinder

Reaction score
I got my car back on Mon. the only problum thus far is an exhaust leak.I have to say I'm impressed with it, best mod so far the car feels so much stronger.The only other mods I have are 3.73 gears k&n filter,flowmaster mufflers,chip,and we're putting an off road h-pipe on it this weekend.I would say to anyone considering doing the swap GO FOR IT.Can't wait to get it dyno'd in the spring. :dancing6:

ripper

Reaction score
Good deal cinder im glad you like it. Too bad bout the exhaust leak but they shouldnt be a biggy. I noticed my car even sounded different after i got my pi motor. And the difference is def noticable. From what i hear in here you can expect between 40 and 60 horsies. Best mod you can do imo.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That's great man, I'm sure you'll enjoy the gain :thumb:

When you get it dyno'd, please post up your numbers in the PI headswap sticky thread.

Daywalker

Reaction score
Congrats on gettin it done! :thumb: Did you have any work done to the heads first? Stock PI cams too?

OP
OP
C

cinder

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, unfortunatly the budget did'nt allow for head work or better cams.She blew a plug out of the hole and everything just kinda happened.I will post dyno #s as soon as I get them but it won't be for awhile.I did get 2001 heads if that makes any differance.

Rantheman

Reaction score
I have done it I love I am glad that you are enjoying your swap ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online