PA Racing K-member

SlickGT

Reaction score
Before I install the new motor I would like to go ahead and install a k-member. Im trying to save some weight up front and allow for some clearance for my L/T's and Canton pan. I plan on using the stock a-arms for the time being with the k-member. Is anyone running a PA k-member? How is the quality of this k-member compared to QA-1 and AJE? Thanks guys.

Shawnsvtcobra

Reaction score
Quality is excellent in my opinion, i have a mild steel k member on my 98 cobra, bolted rite up, no fittment isues at all.

OP
OP
S

SlickGT

Reaction score
Hey Shawn... Did you use your stock a-arms with the k-member. If so, do I need additional parts to make the stock a-arms work with the tubular k? Sweet car by the way.

Rantheman

Reaction score
I'm running the hal qa1 with no issues it bolt it right up and i am using my stock a arms

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Rantheman said:
I'm running the hal qa1 with no issues it bolt it right up and i am using my stock a arms

sweet, i was wondering what one worked with stock A arms...i just installed Cobra A arms and wanted to reuse them. Have any pics of it?

Rantheman

Reaction score
yeah here is a couple of my tubalur k member with stock a-arms

mustang231.jpg

mustang188.jpg

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
sweet O0

the main reason i want to have the new Kmember is so i can run a bigger oil pan...but having the extra room for some Kooks LT's could persuade me to ditch the shortys.

Rantheman

Reaction score
Sorry if jaking the thread but I only bought it for the oilpan clearence my pan was rubbing the stock k member now you can see how much room i got plus makes my headers fit easier

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
running the bigger oil pans is key to keeping these engines running for a long time when modified especially with an aluminum block. I could alway notch my stock K member but knocking off 25-30lbs is also a nice benefit.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't buy anything from Granatelli...he just takes other company's products and makes cheap copies of it.

Daywalker

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
I wouldn't buy anything from Granatelli...he just takes other company's products and makes cheap copies of it.

How good a copy is it though? :hammer: They've got a deal right now where you get the K-member, A-arms, and coilovers for $400! How bad could it be? :dunno:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:

That's not completely true. they actually desing a lot of stuff. and he's got a really bad wrap on the forums.
Like a lot of compaines, the monkeys working for him Fuck things up!

I had their coil over's. I didn't like them. swapped them for Maximum motorsports.
From what I've gathered, their bushings are a weak point, and a few other minor details.

I still have their rear coil over's.

I don't know much about the K.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online