paging HANDZ

Nacho98

Reaction score
Hey Handz, I bought this foam cannon from CG, it's the one that works with a regular hose instead of a pressure washer.

WTF is this thing sticking out of the bottom of the handle where you connect the hose for? The instructions don't say what it's for, and it looks pretty obvious that it unscrews out of there so you can screw the hose into the handle, but what's this for? I can't seem to get it out, either.

13334975504_318e030e99_c.jpg

i also bought that badass little blower, the black $70 one, that's going to be sweet

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Isn't it just a quick release coupler?

Like you know how air hoses connect? You can get parts for garden hoses. You might need to go buy the female end.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I was lucky to win a nice foam gun/wand last year at the one car show I went too and love it.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Isn't it just a quick release coupler?

Like you know how air hoses connect? You can get parts for garden hoses. You might need to go buy the female end.

Thats what it looks like to me especially since there is one between the nozzle and the jug.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I've noticed lately that lots of garden hose stuff comes with them now. Way nicer than fighting with the hose.

You'd think the female end would be included though,

Caboose302

Reaction score
Standard quick connects will still have a 3/4" hose thread. That's way too small. We sold those exact disconnects and they didn't make anything that small. Maybe a special order part?

Sent from mah Obamafone

Handz

Reaction score
I am not a "moderator" of this section...... Maybe the detailing moderator can answer this.

....But I will answer anyways.

Thats a quick release coupling for your garden hose. It works with a few hoses. I replaced mine with a brass quick release from lowes.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I am not a "moderator" of this section...... Maybe the detailing moderator can answer this.

....But I will answer anyways.

Thats a quick release coupling for your garden hose. It works with a few hoses. I replaced mine with a brass quick release from lowes.

I don't believe there is a moderator to this section, don't know what happened to that guy... SRT or something or or other.

I think he paged you because you rep CG.

[MENTION=10830]MustangChris[/MENTION]

Handz

Reaction score
Yeah, that guy SRT something used to answer questions all the time. Wonder what happened to that guy.

Handz

Reaction score
There is actually a CG forum where specific CG questions can be answered. CG has techs and customer service reps that answer product related forums.

www.chemicalguysforum.com

OP
OP
N

Nacho98

Reaction score
Thanks, I can take that out though and just screw this thing directly to the hose, right?

Handz

Reaction score
Thanks, I can take that out though and just screw this thing directly to the hose, right?

Correct. You can use the gun trigger to rinse off your car or even water the lawn.

OP
OP
N

Nacho98

Reaction score
thanks,got the connector out and verified it screws right into the hose...since i live in an apartment with a shared was bay theres no point getting a nice quick disconnect sinc ill have to screw the female end onto and off the hose every time i go down there anyway

cant wait to try this and my new blower

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I love my foam sprayer but as soon as I bought the normal one they came out with the foam cannon for power washers and that is just awesome.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online