Paint code for black trim

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know the paint code for the black trim thats all over our cars? I need to touch up the trim around my vert and the door key bezels and wiper arms etc...

lrall

Reaction score
i dont know the code?? i thought it was just plastic crap. Ive seen peanut butter(the oil) smeared on returns the plastic back to black, much like the mothers product. Are you sure its painted?

Olstangguy

Reaction score
The door jam sticker on my black 98 shows exterior paint code UA/M6376 - INT TR (interior trim?) shows letters DJ. I think the Ford paint code for black ebony CC for several years surrounding 98 is just UA. Holpe this helps.

94Vert

Reaction score
normally it's flat black, even if it's not no one would ever be able to tell the difference

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
94Vert said:
normally it's flat black, even if it's not no one would ever be able to tell the difference

lol that will bother a lot of people though. sometimes, stuff like that bothers me because i KNOW its not right... iono weird but w/e.

94Vert

Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
94Vert said:

lol that will bother a lot of people though. sometimes, stuff like that bothers me because i KNOW its not right... iono weird but w/e.

what color are wipers then? any car i've ever seen is flat black, unless its a ricer than it's chrome

OP
OP
DropTopPony

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm gonna pick up some flat black touch up and hopefully that blends and matches because i don't want to have to remove all the trim and paint it...i have enough to do already :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online