Paint color for interior?

mustangcobra

Reaction score
Thinking about painting some of my interior parts like the plastic around the window switches and around the radio and other parts. Anyone have any ideas what color would go with the color of my car which is Mineral Grey? Thought about maybe trying to get some mineral grey paint but just seeing if anyone else had any other good color ideas.:thumbsup:

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I just did mine gloss black and did some DFG accents here/there. the gloss black freshened it up a lot with out being such a blatent modification.

ProKiller

Reaction score
mineral gray is a fairly neutral color so i think you can pull it off. just remember, less is more. i went overboard back in the day with dong my stuff silver. it ended up being too tacky, gaudy and ricer-ish. keep it simple

OP
OP
mustangcobra

mustangcobra

Reaction score
mineral gray is a fairly neutral color so i think you can pull it off. just remember, less is more. i went overboard back in the day with dong my stuff silver. it ended up being too tacky, gaudy and ricer-ish. keep it simple

Think what I am gonna do is color match it and do it mineral grey as well.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have to agree that for the most part pieces on the interior painted to match the ext rarely look good to me. They just scream for attention IMO and its just too much. That is why I did mine black with just an ext colored stripe down the middle. As they said less is more and don't forget the door pulls will get messed up quick put a thick layer of clear on them.

OP
OP
mustangcobra

mustangcobra

Reaction score
I have to agree that for the most part pieces on the interior painted to match the ext rarely look good to me. They just scream for attention IMO and its just too much. That is why I did mine black with just an ext colored stripe down the middle. As they said less is more and don't forget the door pulls will get messed up quick put a thick layer of clear on them.

Thanks man!

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

carsten

Reaction score
In my opinion Iwould stay away from any other color than piano finish black, mineral grey would look good, but do not paint too much parts because it easily looks overloaded.
Real carbon fiber will look awesome, a company here in germany is specialized in custom interior upgrades (tc-concepts) they have customized a Nissan 300zx z32 interior a few years ago which was freaking awsome

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online